Status
Not open for further replies.

makescents

Jan 14, 2008
Boyd
www.youronlineflorist.com
State / Prov
TX
MakeScents is located in Boyd Texas birth home to Bo Diddley - the new first dog! :O)

My name is Tammie Thomas - I am the owner. I have been in business for 7 years and in the floral industry for 15.

I started my career at a small shop in my home town of Joshua, TX. I since have worked at several large shops in the DFW area. I have even done freelance work for Preston Bailey when he was in Ft. Worth for the Bass Wedding.

I have served as Vice Pres. of the Fort Worth Florists Association and I have won several awards for my floral design. I am a memeber of the Society of American Florists.

I pray that everyday I glorify God for the talents he gave me.

www.YourOnlineFlorist.com

Welcome! What a wonderful introduction!!

Reactions: makescents
So.. just wondering - - How many people have to approve me? How many points do I need?

So.. just wondering - - How many people have to approve me? How many points do I need?

Looks like you're all approved....welcome to flower chat...great intro by the way!!!

Cool!! - so.. Where do I go to find out what all the FUN STUFF means? Like the fun little green dots? Oh - and after you are approved can you become disapproved? Oh.. I hope not - I tend to have strong opinions! :O) My son says I should be
"DON TAMMIE" of the "Florists Mafia"??? I think he means it as a compliment?

Cool!! - so.. Where do I go to find out what all the FUN STUFF means? Like the fun little green dots? Oh - and after you are approved can you become disapproved? Oh.. I hope not - I tend to have strong opinions! :O) My son says I should be

OK at the top user cp button gets you to your profie or social page, you can customize it and upload pictures, make friends, see who gave you green dots or the dreaded red dots etc.

You can be disapproved but you have to be a real a$$ to get that...I somehow doubt with your intro this will happen.

One thing I will say is use your search button, there are pages and pages of WS rants and questions that people get very tired of rehashing...chances are you can read for hours about certain subjects and then come up with a few of your own that maybe have not been gone over 3 or 400 times...

Happy reading!!!

Sounds FUN! :O) I need to hash somethings - but I will search first! Thanks for the advice!

Hi Tammy,
Tammy worked for us for several years before she opened her own shop. She is a very talented designer and a really cool person.

I certainly can recommend Tammy as a new member of Flower chat.

Carol Bice

Reactions: CHR and makescents
Thanks Ms. Carol - Means a lot to me for the compliments! :O)

Tell Mr. B Hello for me! :O)

I tend to have strong opinions!
We don't have many of those "up in here"... :rofl:

My son says I should be
As to the "Florist Mafia" tell your son not to talk about that or the wire services will come take him away! :>

Welcome to the community~! A "Bice endorsement" works every time!

I think I'm gonna like it here!

as to the "florist mafia" tell your son not to talk about that or the wire services will come take him away! :>

rotflm(bleep)o

Hey... I worked for Buddy for how long? A sense of humor was required to go to work everyday. Lay it on me... Is this some sort of challange? Okay - I'm ready! :O)

Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to FlowerChat !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.