Massive Google Map Spam by Teleflora OG

CHR

Design matters
Nov 28, 2002
Anaheim
www.avantegardens.com
State / Prov
CA
If your shop is located in a large city, you may have recently seen a new fake listing pop near the top of Google's local results. The listing will read something like 'Your-City-Name Flowers (Flower Delivery) and the URL in the claimed listing will be similar to your-city-nameflowers.info. In each case, the link will redirect to localblossom.com which appears to be an OG based in Canada.

Registrant:
LoacalBlossom
7440 Bathurst
Thornhil, ON l4j7k8
Canada

Domain Name: LOCALBLOSSOM.COM
Created on: 04-Dec-09
Expires on: 04-Dec-10
Last Updated on: 27-Mar-10

Administrative Contact:
Buzaker, Roman
LoacalBlossom
7440 Bathurst
Thornhil, ON l4j7k8
Canada
+1.4164710055 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Buzaker, Roman
LoacalBlossom
7440 Bathurst
Thornhil, ON l4j7k8
Canada
+1.4164710055 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SITEGROUND225.COM
NS2.SITEGROUND225.COM

The phone numbers for all the listings all toll-free and vary from listing to listing.

The primary reason the listings 'popped' for Mother's Day is due to the large amount of 'user reviews' - many added the weekend before the holiday. To get an idea of how many phony locations this OG has claimed, take a look at these 'reviewers':

Wilfredo
Virgil
Charles
Kendal
Maria
Joseph
Houston

There are plenty of others, too.

This is strategic, calculated fraud - funded by local florists who pay dues so this creep company can earn fees, commissions and rebates.

Please do take the time to report the spam listings bothe to TF and to Google Maps. You may not see immediate action, but over time, the reports do help.

Anyone know anything about the LocalBlossom.com owner?

I remember seeing that name somewhere but I can't remember where. I looked at their blog and it says "for Online Flowers Canada" so I went to that website and of course there is no address only a toll free number for the contact info. I did notice in the "about us" it says -proudly serving the Greater Toronto area for 3 years and owned by Rony Buyaker but thats all I have found out so far.
Also their blog is nothing more than a list of citys with exactly the same text with different dates.Hope this helps in some way.

Dianne

Roman Buzaker does not show in a Google search... hmmm...

LocalblossomS.com is available... LOL

They still have a MD banner rotating...

Um... Nicole... why don't you ask Jack about this one....

hmm, wonder why the registrant is spelled loacalblossom bad speller???