More Ontario Florist Conference........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they ARE great places....

and there is ALWAYS a core group of florists involved in the OFC development, design, and rollout ready, willing, and able to help ANY and ALL event Chairpersons and committee members!
I, along with the rest of us in the south, have often lamented the fact that our 'northern" florist friends do a BETTER JOB of attending such functions, and MORE WILLING to be involved!
So, all it would take is a "northern" florist accepting the responsibilities of chairing an OFC event, being approved by the current OFC board, and joining the OFC organizing committee!!
At the "post" OFC meeting, plans are put into place to begin preparations for the following year, volunteers, are "assigned" a task to ponder, new board members are "adopted" and once in a while, an existing member "moves on"!!
Ontario's NORTHland is home to some of the MOST SPECTACULAR sights, and friendliest people, and I'm sure, would "recover" quickly, from a wild buncha florists "invading" for a weekend:)
We NEVER leave any Chairperson "stranded"...we're here to help make this a SUCCESS each and EVERY TIME!!
Still, as "chair" it's a big responsibility, and takes a lot of work, and you'll LOVE every minute:)
Mike

I highly doubt it does ... but we could all bunk with the locals :)

Originally posted by Peter1
I know I'll come up to the True North. A great place to vist. :)
Sudbury and Sault Ste Marie, Elliott Lake are super places.

I like them - go figure.

There are a few lodges in the area but I doubt you'd get people to travel up here to see them. We have a few hotel convention type places that do a good "do".

Audra

Status
Not open for further replies.