Status
Not open for further replies.

hyfidel

Feb 20, 2008
Westminster
www.flowerwiz.com
State / Prov
CA
1. Did you guys do any multivariate or A/B testing in designing your templates?

2. Also, since I am on RTI, how would my Florist 2.0 orders come in? I know we would have to enter everything in manually.

3. Is there a control panel for me to change categories, products, and prices?

4. Is the teleflora catalog available pre-loaded?

Thanks!
Ken

Answers:
1) We did not run A/B testing on the templates specifically, but we have tested (and continue to test on certain sites) the elements and structures of our platform to increase efficiency.
2) You would receive the order via email and login to the backoffice to collect the CC information. We are hoping to develop a client-side app that would run on your computer and display order details there (likely to arrive in the new year).
3) Absolutely - you have full control over the content and products.
4) Yes - we'll give you a spreadsheet to fill in the prices.

Ryan

Ryan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I like the sound of the client-side app. It would make Florist 2.0 much more appealing for me. Having to check email for the orders is a turn-off though. I suppose I could have a POP3 email just for orders and have outlook check every 5 minutes and auto-print everything that comes through.

Can you go into detail about how logging into the backoffice would work? Are there different user types (admin, basic)? Since it doesn't integrate with RTI, I am worried about PCI compliance.

Thanks
Ken

Ken,

If you process credit cards online through PayPal and/or Authorize.Net you won't need to log in to get the CC info - we can have all the details come to you by email. If the cards are auth'd online you don't need to worry about PCI.

The backend is only accessible to users with admin access - we don't have user-level controls in the admin area.

Ryan

Hey Joan,

Here's how it would work in your case.

The order will come into FloristWare and be presented to you at the "Order Review" stage. From there you can review the various aspects of the order and make sure that you can fill it as described before proceeding. You also have the option of trying to "attach" it to an existing customer record - this would let you check it against their spending history, possible tax-exempt status, recipient's flower preferences, etc.

When you're happy with the order you will then be taken to the payment screen and be presented with the credit card information. You would process the credit card as you would normally.

I hope that answers your question! If not please let me know.

Thanks Joan. I hope that all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.