Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Just in time for the Mother's Day online shoppers, I'm excited to roll out our newly designed web site. Since we have integrated with Movable Type we will be adding a blog-type article system as well.

www.MartinFlowers.com

Love to hear your feedback.

Ryan

Infinite said:
Just in time for the Mother's Day online shoppers, I'm excited to roll out our newly designed web site. Since we have integrated with Movable Type we will be adding a blog-type article system as well.

www.MartinFlowers.com

Ryan

Hey Ryan-
Checking it out inbetween processing flowers (low man on the pole)....I did not see anything about Martin Flowers on About Us.....am I missing it?
Clay

More coming there soon - incl. some great pics from the old days, including a horse pulling a cart with car tires :)

Ryan

Well, the new design seems to be working, as the orders are piling in. Good timing, what with the phones going down.

One of the nice things about having much of the content based on Movable Type is that search engines are constantly spidering the page, and are alerted instantly when content changes.

Ryan

In the 'truth about free delivery' page, are you just being kind to the order gatherers when you say that they take an order for $50 and then pass all of that $50 on to you. Isn't it somewhat less than that, before you have to find the delivery cost. I'm quite sure a lot of consumers don't expect the og's to take a commission, it just doesn't enter their heads. Or are you referring to a simple relay-fee based service (which would still come into the equasion). Please enlighten me if i'm missing something from the other side of the pond!

Infinite said:
Ryan

Great looking! However, I could not find out more information about that travel promotion you are offering? I would imagine customers would want the details.

p.s. Hope your phone lines are fixed soon!

Fly,

Just trying to keep it simple. The filling florist is required to (and has agreed to!) fill to the full value, so that should not effect the style / size of the arrangement. However, taking $10 from $50 will make a big difference in the arrangement. The point of that article was not to deal with middlemen, OGs, etc, but to deal with deceptive listings of free delivery.

Ryan

Frank said:
Great looking! However, I could not find out more information about that travel promotion you are offering? I would imagine customers would want the details.

p.s. Hope your phone lines are fixed soon!
www.martinflowers.com/traveloffer/

Infinite said:
Fly,

Just trying to keep it simple. The filling florist is required to (and has agreed to!) fill to the full value, so that should not effect the style / size of the arrangement. However, taking $10 from $50 will make a big difference in the arrangement. The point of that article was not to deal with middlemen, OGs, etc, but to deal with deceptive listings of free delivery.

Ryan

You're right of course. Any digression and the point would have been lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.