New Member - Fabulous Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to FC, This is the place to get your flower fix.You have a problem,
Folks here will find an answer for you, It is a great place to be!:thumbsup

hello eric

Eric you will find this extremely helpful in gaining knowledge about our beloved business, also alot of MAS users here like yourself. Have a great V-Day Week.
Hal

Hi,

My name is Eric. My wife & I are the new owners of Fabulous Flowers in Englewood FL. I found this site surfing the web and thought it might be good to share ideas and thoughts in the industry (especially now).

Eric
www.myfabulousflowers.com

Eric...and wife...again, welcome to FC. I went to your website...I was always envious of Rob's pictures and wanted to see if you were maintaining the same style and found your link to your RealEstate site. Was curious if you are selling real estate or selling flowers? Especially since it seems you are also selling RS in Philly...not for nothing but are you actively in the floral business???...I thought Rob sold to an English couple although at the last conversation with him, the sale seemed to be draggin on for a long time. You sorta blew off RC's question so figured I'd ask as well...please excuse my questions but we had had many folks pop in here who simply order gather and pick our brains so I for one always like things nice and clear...I know Rob left to sell RE as well so was trying to make the connection...thanks for responding...
Sher

WOW Sher, Okay!!
I didn't blow off anyones questions, I actually just returned to find the questions. Anyway, we are not the English couple. Things did not work out for them.
Next, yes, I am a real estate agent. Seeing as the market is not too great, I am focusing on our flower shop. The shop backbone is my wife and staff. I am the support.
I cannot tell you anything that transpired between Rob and the previous owners. This was before my time.
Regarding RE in Philly, I have interests there.
Regarding the website, I am keeping the same style and format as I like it just the way it is. I will update and maintain as needed. I am actually working on expanding it.
Rob had his link on the site and all I did was redirect it.
And lastly, I am not here to just pop in. We are here to stay. We both really enjoy this business.
Yes, I do wear more than one hat and I have never been satisfied with doing just one thing. I enjoy working with people. I enjoy working with my wife. I also have to do what it takes to pay the mortgage.

Hi RC!
We have had Fabulous Flowers since November. And no, we are not the English couple. I would like to do things a little different from them. We threw everything in the dumpster, redecorated/renovated and repaired all that was broken including business processes and practices. We still have a lot of work ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.