New Year Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Oct 31, 2002
London
State / Prov
Ontario
Thought I'd share this with all of you. I'm generally happy for every year I get so I'm not glad to see the old one leave. I am looking forward to the adventures and challenges of the next year however. :)

V

My Wish for You in 2008

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ............

May 2008 be the best year of your life!!!

My Wish for You in 2008

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ............

:wave::wave::wave:

Thought I'd share this with all of you. I'm generally happy for every year I get so I'm not glad to see the old one leave. I am looking forward to the adventures and challenges of the next year however. :)

V

My Wish for You in 2008

ME thinks Victoria has been smokin some wacky tobacci......and even still...Victoria... :yourock:

:) Nope, I don't smoke... but isn't that wish more fun than the usual bland and banal Happy New Year...

V

Thank you Anna... while I do pride myself on word usage I must admit the New Year's wish isn't mine. I love it though and have printed it off as well. :)

V

Thanks, V! And the same to you, even more so!

I love the New Year's wish and Uour take on the world V. happy New year to you and yours.

Happy New year to everyone here! Best wishes from The Ivygreen!

Status
Not open for further replies.