Not open for further replies.

CHR

Design matters
Nov 28, 2002
Anaheim
www.avantegardens.com
State / Prov
CA
Has anyone ever tried using an online survey or poll to get feedback and promote a group of products?

I ran across this blog post which lead to a poll to select a new 1-800-flowers.com tagline. Participants received a $5 coupon.

The survey is outsourced so configuring the page and tracking the data wouldn't become a software issue. I'm not familiar with this particular company (websurveyor.net) but have looked at zoomerang - the company used by SAF.

The idea of having more interaction with and feedback from online customers seems to be a good one.

No, but now that you mention it, it could be used to not only get feedback from online customers, but to direct others to your site if you were to advertise the survey in print media or on delivered products.

I think it would take something in the $5.00 range to get folks to take a survey, and that perhaps the question list should be limited to 2 pages, as often, the ones I receive from Zoomarang are 30-35 questions...

mark

We've done these surveys on our own site, using a draw for a $20 gift card as incentive. Key is promising to keep it short - then keeping it short!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.