PotB Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotB

Oct 17, 2008
Darwen
State / Prov
Lancs
Hi I'm sorry I don't have a website. I've had my own shop for over 10 years, and I have NVQ level 1&2. I have been told about this site by some florist friends and hope to join in the fun on here. I have lots of useless info I can amuse you all with along with quite a bit of flower knowledge too :)

Reactions: 8 people
Useless and useful ... hey we can all relate to that and actually we need both to stay relatively sane if you see what I mean. Being involved though is the most important thing. So welcome and enjoy.
C

Wow thanks for the speedy welcome Carrington. I must get round to completing the info you sent me for MasterFlorist, but to honest its been soooo busy i haven't had the time yet.

My pleasure ... when I'm on line - which isn't as much as I'd like these days - I like to respond. Don't worry about forms but let Julia know (020 8939 6483) you're still interested as she needs to know state of play before letting out territories to other people.
C

Welcome, could you tell us a little more about yourself?
Do you work from a commercial building or out of your home?
Are you the owner or an employee?
anything else you would like to share?
Ooops sorry yes I am Karen, I have a commercial award winning shop, and yes for my sins I am the owner :)

I have been a florist for nearly 20 years working at several different florists before opening my own shop in January 1998, which has surpassed all my expectations and i feel so lucky as we are much busier than i ever imagined we would be.

Nice to meet you all and hopefully speak soon

Kaz x

Reactions: 1 person
Welcome Karen. It's a great community with a wealth of information. We look forward to sharing and learning from you as well.

V ( A Canadian welcomer)

Hi PotB! Nice to see;) you here!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.