Not open for further replies.

BOSS

FlowerChat Administrator
Oct 31, 2002
Midland
www.smithsflowers.com
State / Prov
MI
I'd like to direct your attention to the new and improved Real Florist Blog that has been made new and improved! The RFblog has been moved to the Word Press platform just in time for Mothers Day ranking...

Check it out... Ryan's been hard at work or something!

Be great too, if you'd all add a link to the RFblog from your blogs and help boost it up for the holidays ahead.

Also, check you information in the florist listing section to be sure everything is accurate and up to date!

Use this URL for links: http://www.flowerchat.com/real-florists-blog/index.php

I'd like to direct your attention to the new and improved Real Florist Blog that has been made new and improved! The RFblog has been moved to the Word Press platform just in time for Mothers Day ranking...

Check it out... Ryan's been hard at work or something!

Be great too, if you'd all add a link to the RFblog from your blogs and help boost it up for the holidays ahead.

Also, check you information in the florist listing section to be sure everything is accurate and up to date!

Use this URL for links: http://www.flowerchat.com/real-florists-blog/index.php

It's added! :)

What's great about the upgraded blog, aside from no longer be 3-tone brown, is that your FlowerChat login will work on the blog as well.

You can login to post comments or even to write a new blog post here:
http://www.flowerchat.com/real-florists-blog/wp-login.php
(please note, the login for the blog is case-sensitive)

Ryan

To clear up any confusion:

There is the FlowerChat Directory and the Real Florist Blog directory.

The blog directory pre-dated the official directory, but both provide a good link to your website. Please make sure to submit to both directories using the appropriate format for each, or your link will be removed.

Reactions: CHR
I've added a link to the flowerchat blog to my blog. www.brittanyflowers.wordpress.com It looks really nice and is quite informative. I did have a question though, I noticed that there are no real florists listed for Washington state. I know there a some of us from Washington state on flowerchat. Could we add a category for Washington state and list us too? I'm new, so forgive me if I am asking a dumb question. The other thing that has increased traffic to my blog is condron.us, has anyone had much experience with condron? It's like a blog surfer, it picked up my blog and tripled traffic to it.

I noticed that there are no real florists listed for Washington state. I know there a some of us from Washington state on flowerchat. Could we add a category for Washington state and list us too?
The category is there, it will not show until there is content added to it. No one from Washington has requested until now :(

Reactions: Brittanyflowers
LOL!!!! Does some one add us to the directory it, or are we supposed to do it ourselves? You'd think us Washingtonians would be more tech savvy heh?

LOL!!!! Does some one add us to the directory it, or are we supposed to do it ourselves? You'd think us Washingtonians would be more tech savvy heh?
ATTENTION!!

We have added a link on the Real Florist Blog to add your shop if it is not listed and you want it to be. It is form driven and must be filled out completely otherwise your listing will not be added.

You can also get to the form HERE

I'll be handling additions and changes, so don't be impatient, I'll try to list them the day I get them, but approaching The Mother of them all, my time will be limited the next 2 weeks...

This is a free link to your shop, and yes, the florist directory is open to the public.

Update:

The Real Florist Blog has been updated with all of the submissions I have received to date for all US and Canadian shops. Please check your listing (including the link to your shop) for accuracy and notify me by PM of any incorrect information.

You will notice a change in format. This was done to standardize the list, and make it more easily manageable on our end. Also to make it easier for the consumer to locate you!

If you are not listed, there is a link on the blog to add your shop. (do not use this link for changes to listings)

International Florists... We are still discussing how we want to list you folks, and will do so in the next few days once we decide the format.

I thank you all for your patience... it took me a little longer than I had planned...

Reactions: ivygreen and mikec
now I just need to get my blog set up with my new Strider site! another day another lesson! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.