Status
Not open for further replies.

lori042499

May 3, 2006
Melrose, Massachusetts, United States
www.affairstorememberflorist.com
State / Prov
MA
Any way we could make the reputation remarks not anonymous. I think that if you have to sign your name to them they may be better thought out. It seems that with the new system there may be alot of bad repping for really no good reason and now way of determining who is doing it. I also believe that if you have to sign your name to anything it may be more well thought out...Just my 2 cents in the suggestion box...

Lori - that's been the basis for FC from the start - that we require accountability.

It's on my to-do list, but I admit lately it's been further down the list.

I'm hoping to at some point have more accountability in the rep system, but I'll post an announcement when that happens.

Good suggestion!

Ryan

Lori - that's been the basis for FC from the start - that we require accountability.

It's on my to-do list, but I admit lately it's been further down the list.

I'm hoping to at some point have more accountability in the rep system, but I'll post an announcement when that happens.

Good suggestion!

Ryan

Thanks, Ryan...Someone had left another person a neg rep point without a name signed and she responded in the thread. i am just concerned that these sort of things are going to continue to explode into what we had a few weeks ago. I do think we need them but using them to just be mean is counter productive.

That's one way of assuring there will never be negative points.

I think that's a counterproductive idea, may as well turn off the rep points. I really doubt anyone uses them "just to be mean".

opinions vary...

That's one way of assuring there will never be negative points.

I think that's a counterproductive idea, may as well turn off the rep points. I really doubt anyone uses them "just to be mean".

opinions vary...

You really think it would stop people from leaving neg rep. I would be surprised by this. I think it would stop people from just negging people willy nilly, but I also have faith that the professional calibre of people that post here will post a heg with why and sign it. I could be wrong and have been many times in the past..I sign all my reps neg and pos, You will never ever see me write or say something about anyone I wouldn't stand up and say to their face...But you are right, opinions do vary...

Yes I absolutely do - it will be the end of red dots.

I like that idea... sort of along the line of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I don't like unsigned things either. I'm happy to sign anything I write. :)

V

Here I am, just working away trying to read the New Member Introductions, to be suddenly informed that I have given as many rep points as are allowed for 24 hours. Am I doing this wrong? I've been giving a rep (green) point to the members who I thought should belong here.

Connie,

I've raised the limit. Our members are doing even more than expected! Congrats :)

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. :) You raise the bar and we rise to exceed it.

V

Thanks, Ryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.