RIP Proflowers Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: 1 person
Awwww, darn it. You KNOW I'm the Queen of Typos™..
This was the reason we changed the business name to Strider from RKF. All our American clients got it wrong. Apparently RFK is more well-known than I am :)

Ryan

Hey Rich and Kathy - your video's famous!

The story about the PF video was featured today in a post about SEO for Defensive Reputation Management.

From an interview with Jordan Glogau, top SEO for 1-800-Flowers and featured speaker at SMX East:

When does the time come that just a positive Video SEO strategy isn’t enough, and legal action may need to be taken? “Sometimes you really have no choice. I have a major competitor in the floral business. They had a bunch of counter-videos put together by a local competitor who claimed that their flowers were always fresh. The other company did a video showing my client’s company’s flowers to come out of the box as frozen and breaking. That’s when you have to call your counsel and get them involved.” But when it comes to suing anyone for defamation, Jordan says that the source of the video needs to come from a legitimate business.
I know 1-800 had to be sad to see that PF video disappear. :> ;)

Keep telling and linking to keep the story alive and moving up. :)

Sweet! I see the story from FD is on page one - position 5 from where I see it for a search for proflowers.

Ahhh yes... long live the internet...thanks Al...

One can only hope that some consumer unconnected to any florist will do the frozen roses remake... War of the Roses II lol

Status
Not open for further replies.