Rumor in VT

I doubt it... I would have heard (I'm sure) in a call I had yesterday... I'll ask today though...

As of today:
Domain name: justflowers.com

Registrant Contact:
JUST FLOWERS, INC.
Just Flowers ()

Fax:
2127 Westwood blvd.
Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90025
US

Administrative Contact:
JUST FLOWERS, INC.
Just Flowers ()
+1.6262131777
Fax:
2127 Westwood blvd.
Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90025
US

I made an inquiry with FTD last night... the response I got was... "news to me"....

Still owned by Shane Garrett, want to read more... do a Google search for Garrett & Talon, inc...

JF needs more shops to

Just Say No

I am sorry, but I do not wish the "all the best"

Their success it bad for our industry I wish them "all the worst"
Amen Keith...amen!

I kept telling just flowers NO 2 to 4 times a day for awhole week for the same order and they kept calling me. To me that borders harrassment.

I kept telling just flowers NO 2 to 4 times a day for awhole week for the same order and they kept calling me. To me that borders harrassment.
Did you try telling them that by chance??...."IF you call here again, you will be charged with harassment!!".....I wonder......

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Did you try telling them that by chance??...."IF you call here again, you will be charged with harassment!!".....I wonder......

We tried the "harassment tact, didn't work at all. We finally decided to call TF EVERY time a JF calls us, went to a supervisor (not the first level) after 10 or 12 calls in 3 days they got the hint, and sent a letter to JF telling them to leave us alone, so far almost a month with not one call from them

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Googled Garrett and Talon, Inc and it's a call center in the Philippines! That explains all those phone calls by fast talking Oriental girls begging us to take their orders.

it is the begging that gets to me, calling for deliveries close to zimbabwe with no clue what they sold. But it is the customer who placed their orders with these idiots who are clueless.