Sad... just SAD

I've seen worse.... way worse. The TF dozen was pretty darn close to the picture (still not good the flowers originally went to a wrong address.)

1-800's looked poor to me, but the ladies on the set seemed to like it.

Love how Jean pointed out the drooped and bug-eaten roses from PF.

Once again FTD Failed To Deliver. The corporate spokesman's excuse was lame. There's a big rush on Feb. 4? Did I say lame?

I'm sort of disgusted with the whole thing ~ not because of the flowers but because yes, they mentioned that the TF and 1800 come from a local florist. What they fail to delve into is the cost. "Around $100, some a little more....." frosts my butt. If they would have bothered calling a local florist, they would probably have gotten it for around $80 with delivery. Boss just shakes his head..... (that was missing and I sort of missed it :))

FTD talking about the mistake because of "peak holiday" is a little early. I could see all three women thinking...."So, it's a week BEFORE the holiday and you are already using an excuse. What happens to my flower order ON the holiday?....."

The Calyx one, that was just weird. I don't believe I've ever seen roses completely stripped of their leaves before, I wonder where they get their flowers. Any grower surely would know to leave at least a few of them to help with water uptake. Weird.

How sad! Now everyone will think Teleflora has the best florists.....isn't it fishy? and what's up with that 1800flowers arrangement? It looks like 2 stems of gyp were shoved in the vase. What florist would do that? Also TF arrangement is $107 1800flowers is $70 both including design work (or should do) and Proflowers is $60 with no design work, those are all different prices. The whole thing is misleading.