Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Victoria Cripps
DODGE
Peacefully, after a valiant struggle with cancer, Alana Elizabeth (Daisy) Dodge. She is the beloved and cherished daughter of her Mommy, Victoria Cripps of London, and her Poppy, Ronn E. Dodge of Forest. Alana is a much loved niece, sister, friend and traveller who has left us far too soon. She was a lover of books, music, animals, adventure, basketball, her big jeep, her job at the J.W. Marriott on Rosseau, the planet, daisies, the colour orange, and her beloved and valued friends. From hiking boots to killer heels she lived large and was a bright light to all affected by her. Her light has not gone out. It will continue to shine through all who knew and loved her, always and forever. “Not all who wander are lost”.
Alana’s family thank the staff of London Health Science Centre Emergency Department, Oncology , Cancer Clinic and Palliative Care for all their care and concern over these past several months. We extend special thanks to Denning Funeral Directors and Staff, John T. Donohue Funeral Home and Staff for their professional services in helping to fulfil Alana’s wishes. We also thank the dear pall bearers and all who participated in Alana’s celebration of life. We are grateful to all of you.
Flowers are welcome, as are donations to Alana’s favourite place to visit kitties, the OSPCA . 1234 Muskoka Road 118 W. Box 2804, Bracebridge, ON. P1L1W5.

Victoria Cripps
DODGE
Peacefully, after a valiant struggle with cancer, Alana Elizabeth (Daisy) Dodge. She is the beloved and cherished daughter of her Mommy, Victoria Cripps of London, and her Poppy, Ronn E. Dodge of Forest. Alana is a much loved niece, sister, friend and traveller who has left us far too soon. She was a lover of books, music, animals, adventure, basketball, her big jeep, her job at the J.W. Marriott on Rosseau, the planet, daisies, the colour orange, and her beloved and valued friends. From hiking boots to killer heels she lived large and was a bright light to all affected by her. Her light has not gone out. It will continue to shine through all who knew and loved her, always and forever. “Not all who wander are lost”.
Alana’s family thank the staff of London Health Science Centre Emergency Department, Oncology , Cancer Clinic and Palliative Care for all their care and concern over these past several months. We extend special thanks to Denning Funeral Directors and Staff, John T. Donohue Funeral Home and Staff for their professional services in helping to fulfil Alana’s wishes. We also thank the dear pall bearers and all who participated in Alana’s celebration of life. We are grateful to all of you.
Flowers are welcome, as are donations to Alana’s favourite place to visit kitties, the OSPCA . 1234 Muskoka Road 118 W. Box 2804, Bracebridge, ON. P1L1W5.
Luc... I am so sorry to hear this news. I remember Victoria writing about her travels. I will keep Victoria and family in my thoughts and say a little prayer for them.

Luc,

Thanks for posting this. We're all sending prayers, and sharing in Victoria's loss.

I am heartbroken, there is no greater pain than the loss of a child. Victoria had a relationship with her daughter most mothers would envy. Alana was such a beautiful girl and appreciated the beauty around her.

Reactions: Vendella and theRKF
Luc, thank you for letting us know and if possible please pass on my message to Victoria.

V ~ I am SO sorry for your loss. I always loved hearing about your daughter's high jinx, I know you have cherished memories and photographs.

I haven't been on FC as much as I was in the past, but I happened to log on and read this post. I recall Victoria being one of the first kind souls to welcome me aboard FC when I joined. I am so very sorry for your loss Victoria. I remember reading your posts about your daughter... you are an awesome Mom and Alana will always watch over you.