Show us what you designed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it...and I would like to know the retail price. I think it is so interesting to see how pricing varies in different parts of the country.

$225 is what I charged. It is definitely a front view with only a few alstro and greens in the back. On lower priced pieces I pack the front for maximum affect. What would you charge? The flowers you see are pretty much the total piece.

I guessed 24 roses, 6 stems of lillies, 4 bells, 8 larkspur, 4 alstro, 3 ribbons, leather, full brick, saddle. I would have been around $265.

Aww, I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I would have snapped a pic of the blooming garden I just sent out - pink hydrangea, yellow football mums, and pink ranunculus plants in a "Burberry" print box with lots of moss. So cute!

If I knew how to get a photo from my phone to the computer, I'd post a vase I just made. Got to remember to keep that darn camera here!!
Just a tip,,,but really not much of one,,,I keep my camera in my purse, it's always with me...

That tree is awesome! Where did you get it? How is it anchored?

I built it out of two 5ft manzanita, sprayed it gold. It's cemented into 6" acrylic cubes.

I'm trying to find stronger lights to create more of a Wow effect. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them. The ones I used are 3" LED puck lights and little acolyte spots. The lights have to fit inside the 6" cubes so they can't be bigger than 5.5".

Infern, Cindy, mocha and Rhandap, all of those designs are lovely.. (hope i have not missed anyone out, i loved them all)

I have had a day off today (whoppeee) so i can not share anything but i am doing a babies funeral tomorrow and am hoping that the design i do for the babe will be nice so i will post them. Its a for a guy i went school with so i will put lots of effort in it and time will not be an issue!!

Reactions: 1 person
Here's a cute one I just did for my sister's friend who had a baby today. Nothing special, just thought it was cute :)

(Sorry for the crappy quality...my blackberry's camera is awful)

Uploaded the wrong photo, fixed now.

Attachments

• IMG00411.jpg
    IMG00411.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 92
Here's mine. Not an every day project and I'm still working on a few logistics.
I made 3 very similar trees last week before Mothers Day for a wedding but I used artificial branches in a white ceramic pot with crystals and butterflies on looked wonderful. I put them in the window as a display for a few days and we have a order for another to be made in black and clear crystals. Yours are much larger than the ones we did. They have the total wow factor. I love them.

inferno,

This is one of the pieces I made today. This is a staged photograph (The set up was made for the photograph).

baw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.