Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Carlson

Aug 26, 2004
Janesville
www.fairviewflorist.com
State / Prov
WI
As predicted, snow started falling at 7 am and tonight we have the most beautiful snow covering our landscape.

7" gently falling snow, sticking to every branch. It looks like the landscape was given a heavy flock.

Our grandchildren visiting here from the Bahamas will likely never experience such a beutiful sight. I can't remember the last time it was so perfectly beautiful. They have a 6' snowman in our yard with a carrot nose, silk flower smile and eyebrows with a Weber Smokey Joe cover for a hat.

Happy New Year

Tom Carlson

Tom, that would be an awesome blog with pictures etc...'what you won't find in the Bahamas on Christmas" or "tired of sand and salt water..Fairview has just the the thing for you"...it's late so I am as creative as a gnat........I would love to see the snowman...post some pictures here in the gallery...
At least share them with us...the snow deprived southerners.....
Sher

Send the snowman pictures Tom but keep the snow.

Very Happy New Year !

Oh lucky you!! and even more luck for the grandchildren, I'm sure it is a day they will remember for the rest of their lives!!

We don't get much snow here anymore, but there is nothing I love more than to go outside while the snow is falling and listen to the stillness and the quiet of the softly falling snow. Brings such peace. That and sitting by a babbling brook or river are my two favorite sounds.

Have fun with the grandkids and get it all in pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.