So what's up with TF.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey K....

Originally posted by flowerknife+us
All things come to pass.

I have a hard time thinking that TEL. will exactly follow the footsteps of the others.

What have they got to lose ?? Where will folks turn ?? TF could follow the footsteps, and I doubt many would ditch them in favor of Harry, or any other vendor....

TF could do as they wish, go further toward CONsumer sales than they already do, and how many members do you think they woul lose, OR how many would even knnow about it for that matter ??

Some smoke and mirrors involved....

TF could do as they wish, go further toward CONsumer sales than they already do, and how many members do you think they woul lose, OR how many would even knnow about it for that matter ??

TF has been a runner up for a long time now, not that it's WRONG to be 2nd or 3rd string, because the people that LEAD, are the ones that get the muddy hands, and mistakes in their column!!
TF has NOT "developed" ANYTHING...they have bought which component they lacked, and shoe horned it into their holding business!!
I've met the Resnicks' , they are NOT ogres, and they have their OWN dreams, BUT, somehow, being one step behind, is NOT good enough in todays business time clock, and herein lays the problem....
WHATEVER TF choses to do, it'll be 5-7 YEARS BEFORE most florists catch on, and by THAT time, the wire service schemes as we know them today, WILL HAVE de-evolved, into STRICTLY a "tool" provider, and ALL these florists, won't have ANY IDEA what hit them!!
SIMPLE RATIONALE could be the BIGGEST lesson we could teach other people in our business, and it WON'T HAPPEN with the current crop of half professional, and hobby minded "florists" as a "make work project".
TF and the RESNICKS know this, and FTD as well, that the wire services, as we know them are DOOMED, unless it is WE THE PROFESSIONAL INDEPENDENT FLORISTS, tell them, we are NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANY MORE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.