Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the process of adding soe upgrade's to FlowerChat, you earn vCash/points by participating and reffering new members. THe points/vCash can be redeemed for "upgrades" listed in the "store"...

More to follow once we get them all up and tested...

One for the "Sports Fans" is the vBookie, allowing bets (not curency related). We're going to add a forum for "bets" to keep them from confusing the other threads...

BOSS said:
We are in the process of adding soe upgrade's to FlowerChat, you earn vCash/points by participating and reffering new members. THe points/vCash can be redeemed for "upgrades" listed in the "store"...

More to follow once we get them all up and tested...

One for the "Sports Fans" is the vBookie, allowing bets (not curency related). We're going to add a forum for "bets" to keep them from confusing the other threads...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Interesting!

Hey guys... I'm by no means the richest, but I'm thinking I have the smallest screen here... and it's getting smaller. ;) Keep adding stuff and I'll have to slide over to the 402 to read it all!

V (with the 12" monitor and who thinks this place becomes more fun and interesting each day.) :)

Victoria said:
V (with the 12" monitor and who thinks this place becomes more fun and interesting each day.) :)

I've got a brand new in the box 17" that can be your's for a fair price...just say the word, and show me da green... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.