Announcement Teleflora Info in this weeks Weekly NEWS

BobbiR

Mar 17, 2009
Mount Kisco
State / Prov
New York
eFlorist {is going mobile in 2011}

eFloristlogo.jpg
eFlorist is excited to announce that mobile websites are coming soon! We’ve been hard at work building a solution for consumers to shop on your website using their smartphone or mobile device. Mobile sites will be rolled out in early 2011, and the best part is that they are included as part of your standard membership! You read that right, mobile versions of eFlorist sites will be provided to member shops at NO ADDITIONAL COST. These sites will mirror most of the functionality of your full-size eFlorist site and have complete ecommerce capabilities. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks to come.

I just saw this..I am now wondering when the other shoe will drop and our website monthlies will go usp to cover this free service...

Ryan very true..it is to their benefit to direct all traffic to your site at the 4.00 an order rate....so it would not make sense for them to ot develop and great app for smart phone users..

Just noticed on the Tf statement that some fee increases take effect in January.

Let's see

19.99 a month for selection guide updates.
10 a month for eagle support
5 a month for managed services.

That means my cost are going up $30 a month.

I guess that will help pay for those free mobile sites for everyone.

Websites going up to 99.00 dove order fees up to 1.75 and delivery reports 2.75....

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night....