TF implementing penalties for non-delivery

Reasonable explanations for rejecting orders......continued.....
I am imagining that "I won't fill orders for certain companies" is not going to be an acceptable reason and really, it's the most reasonable answer there is.

Hogwash.

P.S. for [MENTION=128]keith[/MENTION] ~ "May the bird of paradise fly up your nose.....". It's possibly one of my all-time favorite songs to sing for people who deserve a special song.

Reactions: CHR
The way they have worded the "rule", without a list of "reasonable" reasons, leaves them in total control. I have no doubt that this is an effort to get more dOG orders filled, and if not filled, collect funds like a ransom to scare florists into compliance with what Teleflora feels is their future.

Sadly, they could fix all this by eliminating the deceptive marketers, and going back to what worked for decades... real florist to real florist business.

Reactions: anytimeflowers
They want you to REJ the order. If you do it, it cost you $1.00 to reject an order.
If the sending florist cancels the order there is no charge.
If they would eliminate the rej fee, then it would be better for all.

If 4000 members have to reject 1 order a day for 5 days during mother's day week, that amounts to a few $$$$$$.

They already sent another explanation of the rules, it's like they don't think thing through.
Luc

They want you to REJ the order. If you do it, it cost you $1.00 to reject an order.

If 4000 members have to reject 1 order a day for 5 days during mother's day week, that amounts to a few $$$$$$.

They already sent another explanation of the rules, it's like they don't think thing through.
Luc

more like they got a lot of angry phone calls

My rejection response was always "Denied!" I am out of TF next week, so I don't have to worry about that junk any more

Luc

I just checked with Teleflora and there is no charge for rejecting orders but there is a charge for a cancel... FTD is the opposite, they charge to reject and don't for a cancel. I also made sure that the applies to both the USA and Canada...