Status
Not open for further replies.

bittyblossom

Jun 24, 2004
Billings
www.mbkflowers.com
State / Prov
MT
I just wanted to say with every bone of my body... Thank you for not having some extremely annoying pop-up that arrives everywhere I go on your site!! To the blessed higher-beings who designed this forum... I cannot say Thank you enough!

D - who will not bother with Floristboard ever again.

We're all glad you enjoy Your Community here at FlowerChat...the biggest compliment you can give, is to tell all your industry friends to stop by for a look see...

Thanks for the Kudo's!!

FlowerChat Administration

Invite a friend

BOSS said:
We're all glad you enjoy Your Community here at FlowerChat...the biggest compliment you can give, is to tell all your industry friends to stop by for a look see...

Thanks for the Kudo's!!

FlowerChat Administration

Under thread tools you can invite a friend by emailing the page.

bittyblossom said:
I just wanted to say with every bone of my body... Thank you for not having some extremely annoying pop-up that arrives everywhere I go on your site!! To the blessed higher-beings who designed this forum... I cannot say Thank you enough!

D - who will not bother with Floristboard ever again.

I was hooked on Floristboard before the new format over there for a few years and I mean hooked. Two, three times a day minimum. I can't remember the last time I was there. I pop in once in a while now for old times sake. I love the lack of drive-by-er's here in flowerchat land. There's so much more here, it's a blessing!

It's peaceful here, by comparison! Plus the people and the knowledge shared is so valuable. :)

V

You can also invite people through our built-in invites system.

You can access the invites system from www.flowerchat.com, in the top-left corner.

OR

through the User Control Panel by following the UserCP link at the top-left of every page.

Ryan

Bitty, I posted the same thing about a year ago when I came here from... that other forum. I did however switch because of the pitiful nature of that forum and not the pop ups (I have firefox). Some here might judge me and say, well that is a poor business move, because you have made a decision emotionally, like other decisions I've made. I guess if I listen to that, I should be out of business within a month or two too. lol

I have set up a dozen forums over the years and can't tell you how well this one is set up and the best I've seen in our industry and out. GJ once again Ryan.

Infinite said:
You can also invite people through our built-in invites system.

You can access the invites system from www.flowerchat.com, in the top-left corner.

OR

through the User Control Panel by following the UserCP link at the top-left of every page.

Ryan
One problem, some of my friends have very generic email addresses due to the lack of ISP's here in rural Maine. So therefore, the @msn.com or @yahoo.com emails are still not "allowed"?

Status
Not open for further replies.