That BIG RED MACHINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Oyster Cult

I Suck Cuz I'm Banned
Jan 25, 2003
I have no doubt the BIG RED WING MACHINE is a model of what one can do with all those injuries within the group.

Dang....they keep finding a way to SHUT OUT!.

And Shanny gave us tonight an early St. Pat's party....times THREE!

Are these guy's having Fun? Ya Bet!.

Sunny, that Machine rolled again..

101 pts in the Western Conference as of Today. Saturday's game will be interesting. Hope you get a chance to see it on the dish..

Yeah but so does Tampa Bay , with the Wings it's expected with the Bolts it ain't . We'll see in 2 months how powerful the Big Red Machine was or be wondering where they went off the rails. Better hope they don't run into a hot goalie or they may be gone in 4 straight again like last year. Looks as if 5 of the 6 CANADIAN teams will be there this year and maybe 6 if the Oilers can hang on this coming week , should make the playoffs a lot more exciting for us up here. Although since Bertuzzi's gone , not much life in Lotusland. Oh and go HABS go!!! Hey Hugh.

Saturday was just HO HUM......

Yep, just a 2-0 shut out from the BIG RED MACHINE.

DEPTH Sunny.....So much for INJURIES.....So much for CUJO being HURT.

Light another cigerette and let yourself go! all you have to do is play the GAME. (Queen) Freddy Mercury Quote..Play the Game...

All you have to do is fall in Love...I LOVE THOSE WINGS! What DEPTH.....and of course $$$$$ to boot!.

He he he....

Gotta love it when a plan comes together...

Even if'n I am in sunny Florida !

They were full marks, Vocoun played a great game, their depth showed in the 3rd period ,was really impressed with Lang's goal that iced it .

We'll take um anyway!

Saturday's game was just another lucky bounce. Great heads first goal by Nashville. We'll see what today brings.

Despite all the Wings firepower they have their hands full, If not for a couple of bounces they could be down by 2 games . They are lucky Legace has a hard head or they would be down to the minorleague goalies. :wallhead: :wallhead:

Hey Blue , did they lose a wheel off the big red machine , Vocoun stoned them. Their defense was exposed as the weak link , like I said before a lucky bounce for Nashville and this series could be 2-1 or 3-0 . Depth carries you only so far , they are not putting much emotion into it .l

Blue , does it feel like deja vu? All that offensive talent and Vokoun is stoning them. 4 games played Hull 1 point, Yzerman 0, Datsyuk 1, Shanahan 2. How many millions did Mike pay to get such overwhelming production. They are an old team and their defense looks it age , especially Chelios , Hatcher and Schneider, I even took 5 Wings in my pool , same as last year. :badwords: :purpletea

Me worry?

No not this time, I called Mike last nite and told him to review last years first round films.....ah who am I fooling...they just don't want it that bad.

I do feel sorry for them , its like painting a masterpiece to have some boob spill his coffee on it. But the big upset is why people bother to watch this stuff , otherwise if everything went the way the experts predicted it , all the fun is out of it.

CuJo in Da Net tonight !

CUJO is in Da Net....

On FOX at 7:30P

If I was a Wing fan I'd be afraid , very afraid!! :dearbob:

I "was" very...

sunny said:
If I was a Wing fan I'd be afraid , very afraid!! :dearbob:
Try being a Wing fan, and watching Tuesdays game in a bar in Colorado, like I did....

I'll bet you cheered very quietly and to yourself. Or worse , you could have watched Monday's game and cheered when Dallas won in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.