The NERVE of these guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent this:

You really need to remove my shop name from your linkbait scheme
before we find it necessary to escalate, or pay my standard fee of
$500 per day to use my trademarked name in your advertising

I just got an email that my shop name has been removed.

Jon:
We filed with the BBB.
Got a message from the BBB today. complaint sent to the company.

Can you share what email address you sent your message to, so that we all can send our names & addresses to the same email?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheryl

I just used the contactus link I found at the bottom of their page Cheryl.

Jon:
We filed with the BBB.
Got a message from the BBB today. complaint sent to the company.

Can you share what email address you sent your message to, so that we all can send our names & addresses to the same email?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheryl

Cheryl,

I spoke to someone that was surprisingly very helpful over there, her name is Carolina. Whatever she did, she got us removed.

Reactions: 1 person
Ah, it's Christmas morning and I opened my email to find a notice from the BBB regarding my complaint filed against Delaflowers.com. The BBB is closing the complaint because they did not receive a response from Delaflowers. WTF?!?! So they just close it? Delaflowers advertises the BBB on their home page indicating that they comply with BBB standards and complaint resolution.....right! Now that Christmas is behind us, I will continue to pursue this. I am going to call the BBB to discuss this "closed" complaint and re-open it!

wire service

I just looked and they have Crickets listed along with all teh other shops in Lexington, including one that is no longer in buisness....arrggghhh but i will post an nice christmas gift to there email address to see if they will remove us as with others who posted I will use these sage words You really need to remove my shop name from your linkbait scheme
before we find it necessary to escalate, or pay my standard fee of
$500 per day to use my trademarked name in your advertising

Ah, it's Christmas morning and I opened my email to find a notice from the BBB regarding my complaint filed against Delaflowers.com. The BBB is closing the complaint because they did not receive a response from Delaflowers. WTF?!?! So they just close it? Delaflowers advertises the BBB on their home page indicating that they comply with BBB standards and complaint resolution.....right! Now that Christmas is behind us, I will continue to pursue this. I am going to call the BBB to discuss this "closed" complaint and re-open it!

My guess is if they didn't respond then it closes as a valid claim - check their records and it may have closed as an undisputed claim.

I filed my compllaint with the BBB the same day of my original post on this thread. About a week ago I received a letter form the BBB. It was actually the letter they had sent to DeLaFlowers, and on the bottom handwritten was DeLas' response, saying they "would remove my shop info that it happened because we were on the same network". Don't ask, because I have No idea what that means! Same Network???

DeLaFlowers knows nothing will happen to them, hence the unprofessional way in which they responded to the BBB letter.

However, I checked, everything is still there, PLUS now they have a results listing for my town.

DeLaFlowers has no intention of doing anything but steal our business.
The BBB will not pursue this any furthur than they have.

Perhaps we as a group of complaintants should insist that the BBB force DeLa to remove the BBB Icon/Link from that website. After all it infers that they are a reputable business and they are not.

There is a shop near me that has many multiples of complaints with the BBB. They simply change their name a little and keep going. The BBB does nothing!

Which is why the BBB is just a name not a name you can trust.

I think the BBB is only interested in collecting membership fees, and that's as far as it goes.

Reactions: purplegirl
Just like the wire services!:rofl:
It is bad for business when you are turned in and a consumer reads the report. They are a reporting agency for the consumer and people do look at the BBB reports.
I was able to get my money out of Bloomnet after an exhausting experience with them by filing a complaint , it was resolved in a few weeks. I finally recieved payment and resolved all issues .

From a business standpoint, the BBB is worth the membership... at least for me it is. There's a segment of consumers who are wary of online vendors, since the BBB is a familiar symbol to them, it gives them a perceived sense of safety.

Reactions: 1 person
Any dingledorf can copy and paste the BBB logo and put it on their website. I wonder how the BBB would like it if they had their logo on a bunch of websites without permission? Hmmm
Yes, it may give people "perceived" trust. But being the cynical person that I am, I just don't see the value.

Status
Not open for further replies.