The NERVE of these guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck TF's Findaflorist.com does it with any TF member who doesn't have a TF hosted website or declines the pay the non-hosted listing fee. All their 'storefronts' act the same was as this OG.

I can't recall for sure, but doesn't TF storefront at least list the florist's phone number?

Darrel,
No, if you do not have a TF hosted website, they will not/do not show your phone #, or your website address.

The click takes you to a TF.com page "made for you" and they collect your customer and your order -- and then forward it to whoever they like.

TF will not list your phone # or correct web address with link unless you pay them a hefty "ransom".

cheryl

Would it do any good to complain to Teleflora as well since most/all pics are theirs? The only good thing is that most of the prices (if they don't include delivery) are at least reasonable....
As near as I can tell, they have added some $7 to $10 to their prices for delivery. THEN they add an additional amount for "delivery," (that the filling florist never sees) PLUS add ons (that the filling florist NEVER SEES) for AM delivery AND for Saturday delivery!

And on top of THAT, they are using MY COMPANY'S NAME to promote their services.

Bill

Darrel,
No, if you do not have a TF hosted website, they will not/do not show your phone #, or your website address.

The click takes you to a TF.com page "made for you" and they collect your customer and your order -- and then forward it to whoever they like.

TF will not list your phone # or correct web address with link unless you pay them a hefty "ransom".

cheryl

Cheryl,

So I did a bit of research and it appears that TF does list the phone number on the storefronts.

Here is a listing for Oliver Flower Shop's TF storefront in your neck of the woods: Oliver's storefront

FYI, I had my TF storefront removed a couple of months ago.

Darrel:
Oliver's flowers in Pittsburgh has 2 stores -- he has both an FTD & a TF website & and Extra Touch (now called something else that I cannot remember) website. He's also a volume operator for FTD, TF and also Bloomnet.

Rick gets "special things" because of his size.....that other people don't get.

I got my shop off the TF listing also, but now without a lot of hassle, after we moved our website to Media99. Lots of grief, was not easy.

Cheryl

Also,
once you have them remove the link to their storefront on the Findaflorist thing, then your NAME as a TF florist is not listed at all, either.

So, if you type in Pittsburgh, pa in the search box, looking for a florist in Pittsburgh....I will not appear, even though we are TF members.

I find this rather "against" what we hear from TF....this is not member friendly.......at all. Take down the link to the doorway page...which they did.....but I still am one of the TF florists, so WTF is this all about??

I correctly surmised that if & only if I agreed to pay the Findaflorist / mo fee would our shop be listed. Not in the cards at this time.

Cheryl

Rick gets "special things" because of his size.....that other people don't get.

I just used Oliver's as an example, every TF storefront that I've looked up (big or small) has a phone number listed.

Not saying the storefronts are good or bad, but listing a phone number does give them some credibility. Very similar to the million or so online directories on the net that list an address and phone number, but don't link to the florist. IMO, kinda shady, but I don't hold it against them because I think they do play within the rules unlike this delaflowers.

Reactions: 1 person
I find this rather "against" what we hear from TF....this is not member friendly.......at all. Take down the link to the doorway page...which they did.....but I still am one of the TF florists, so WTF is this all about??

good point.

Darrel:
I created a very big fuss this summer, thru my TF rep.

If you don't have a TF website, then you are no longer listed on the Findaflorist site. The std doorway page exists, and the phone # shows only for those who have some type of a Tf web connection. those that pay the Findaflorist fee still get listed also, with a std home page, and now their phone #. (phone # was previously omitted).

Prior to this, everyone who was a TF member was listed -- but with no phone #s or addresses shown. (I have copies of my listings). When you clicked on my listing, for instance, it did NOT display my phone # or address -- it took you to a TF home page list of 5 or 6 items, and to a TF shopping cart.

We have no idea just how many orders we "lost" to TF.com thru this scheme......and they pulled it on everyone who did not have a site with them.

We are/were penalized because we once had a TF website, and chose to move it elsewhere. They traded on my name for a long while to "gather orders".

We caught on when a regular customer, who was out of town, tried to find our site thru the Findaflorist site. He actually placed an order -- which we did not get --. Product was delivered 2 days late by someone else, and he was mad. He came in to see me, and had printed out the pictures, etc from the website. When we began to trace it back, the lightbulb in my brain went off........that was not a good day. Called my TF rep, who came in next day, and the rest, as they say, is history. No more order stealing by TF on my name.

Cheryl

Ok. I sent my email to deLaflowers.com plus I also sent an invoice for $200.00 to use my name in their advertising. If they are going us my shop on their site then I should profit also!! Deception be @@@@ed!!

I am getting so tired of this and I have only been doing this for 2 1/2 years..... so I really feel for all of you who have been doing it longer!!

I filed a major complaint with the BBB. (lots of detail)

Also, re the TF Website thing. You know the Free one, they charge
19.00 @ month for, but also credited your statement every month for
that 19.00, so you wouldn't gripe.

Eric Shaw, Everyday Flowers in Tustin CA. Can speak on that issue.
He told TF to take the fake free site down, they did not. So, he sent himself a test order to see if it would come directly to his shop. It did not, it went to TF and they sent it to another shop to fill.

Two problems with that, why didn't the order come to him directly thru that site,and two, it was going to his shop address, dang how close can you get for a del.....same place (Filling florist and del. location) duh!

Ok. I sent my email to deLaflowers.com plus I also sent an invoice for $200.00 to use my name in their advertising. If they are going us my shop on their site then I should profit also!! Deception be @@@@ed!!

I am getting so tired of this and I have only been doing this for 2 1/2 years..... so I really feel for all of you who have been doing it longer!!

hmm, I do believe that $1000.00 per day is the actual disbursement that is needed.

Reactions: 2 people
Would it do any good to complain to Teleflora as well since most/all pics are theirs?
Amen sister!

It's like the wife walking in on her husband and his lover and then taking it out on the lover. lol

hmm, I do believe that $1000.00 per day is the actual disbursement that is needed.

I'm with Rhonda - and I once sent a bill to Phillip for that very amount for one month.

He didn't pay it.

He did take the page(s) down.

Villageman

Just called the 248 number, asked the lady for their address, she asked why, told her I wanted to mail them an invoice, she said why, I said for use of my shop name on their website, told her no one had authorized that, she hung up on me, called back got answering machine, If we all let them know they might get the message

Status
Not open for further replies.