The NERVE of these guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like all the florists names have been removed in each city I checked.

Good job and most excellent find Bill.

Jon,
I could be wrong, but it looks like they have taken down the "network" of florists names for each city I checked. The cities are still listed though, as same day delivery....with no real explanation of how they will be wiring the flowers to another city & getting it delivered same day.

Cheryl

This is pretty awesome work people. I think the BBB must have come down on them for that! It looks like they have removed all company listings completely from their website.

I think this is a great start and show of the power that we could all have together.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

And special thanks to Mike in Asheville. He's the REAL HERO.

Everyone give him greenies!

Bill

Geesh, thought We had it. Just checked dela flowers and they have gone back to including local florists again. This time they have removed "in our network". Guess I shouldn't have said, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED". Time to re-file BBB complaints? Re-send E-mails, make calls? Glad I didn't say "BRING IT ON".

Mike

I'm giving this a bump to remind everyone that found their business listed on DELA FLOWERS websites. They are again using local business listings. Time for another round. I'm starting, by forwarding the BBB complaint back to BBB with the update. Not only am I not part of their network, but I don't want to see my business listed on their Website. They have removed the wording that these florists are part of our network, but at least in Asheville NC, they appear to be using the same local business listings as before. Believe me, I could not have made it any clearer to them, that I did not want to see our business listed there.

Crank it up, one more time.

Mike

I'm giving this a bump to remind everyone that found their business listed on DELA FLOWERS websites. They are again using local business listings. Time for another round. I'm starting, by forwarding the BBB complaint back to BBB with the update. Not only am I not part of their network, but I don't want to see my business listed on their Website. They have removed the wording that these florists are part of our network, but at least in Asheville NC, they appear to be using the same local business listings as before. Believe me, I could not have made it any clearer to them, that I did not want to see our business listed there.

Crank it up, one more time.

Mike

Well for some reason they removed me from their listings.

Also, weren't they originally arranged in alphabetical order?

Just found an OG that uses a "click here to have your business removed from our site"

http://flowerdeliveryexpress.com/florist-info.html

I guess that is a start.
Don't hold your breath about being removed from that Wesley Berry site. I 'opted out' more than three years ago and they still list us.

None of us gave other WS members permission to use us as bait on their phony directories.

Jerks.

Don't hold your breath about being removed from that Wesley Berry site. I 'opted out' more than three years ago and they still list us.

None of us gave other WS members permission to use us as bait on their phony directories.

Shouldn't the WS take exception to that kind of thing? What do they say about it?

Yup they're all back - I emailed again but am not holding my breath.

Shouldn't the WS take exception to that kind of thing? What do they say about it?
They have never returned my calls, I don't think it bothers them. They're making money right?
Yup they're all back - I emailed again but am not holding my breath.
I hear ya. If we held our breath, we'd all be dead. Who would fill all of those orders then?

Status
Not open for further replies.