The new drop-down nav-bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWK

Jun 3, 2007
San Antonio
State / Prov
Texas
While I like the drop-down bars - there are some features with the old menus that are not accessible with the new drag bars.

Under the the old usercp - When you access that - you get your list of threads, your editing options, You get to see who left what green and red dots and the messages with them, You get a complete overview of your status......with the nav bar - You need to have an overview option that lets you see everything at a glance....like the usercp feature.

Also, there is no drop-feature that allows access to FlashChat........no thread of the week options, etc.

The drop-down menus are great, but there needs to be available on the menu-drop-downs each option/choice/selection currently available under the old menus.

They're a work in progress, just launched Saturday....

Give us time, they'll get there.....there's a lot to organize...

Thanks for your support......

Reactions: Victoria
As Boss said ... the current incarnation is just the default setup. I have yet to sort out all the links we want to include, categorize, program, etc.

That's why the old menus are still in place. Once I'm confident we have all the functionality carried over (and spelling corrected), then we can try removing the jammed up nav bar. :)

Ryan

Reactions: Victoria
Status
Not open for further replies.