the number changed, the dots didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWK

Jun 3, 2007
San Antonio
State / Prov
Texas
My rep power number was 41 now it reads 14 - but the number and color of green dots under that has not changed?

Did the server go dyslexic?

LOL! I went from 153 or something similar to 41....I must have inherited your points Rick! Durn it ManorMan...stop messing up the FC Karma ;)

I just noticed! Had to check my CP and be sure I didn't pi** somebody off!

and I was so happy to break 200 ... ah well, back to the grindstone!:tread::treadonme

Nothing sinister

Sorry can't blame Manor for this one.In preparation for some upcoming changes we had too make the rep power formula more conservative (sorry JB). The formula was set very aggressively back in the day but then you folks went and posted and posted ... it's a symptom of FC being more popular and successful than imagined. The formula remains the same, but with smaller multipliers.length of membership x posts x reputation points = rep powerThe rep power is your ability to impact someone's rep points.You may see a couple more bounces as we adjust further. Didn't take you long to notice did it?Ryan

OKIE DOKIE - As long as we don't have to worry about a cixelsyd flowerchat - we's ok

Gads...you guys are wayyy too quick for us!!
I remember the good ol' days when "green" meant go, and TWO GREENS, meant GO FASTER!!

I was afraid to ask. I didn't even notice the dots very much until that recent discussion about them. Then I noticed that my number had increased to 170 (I think), but the next day it had dropped drastically. I thought, "What have I done?" Whew! Thanks for asking, Rick. And thanks for explaining, Ryan.

Huh ???????????????????

Gee thanks Joe.
I missed you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer

Status
Not open for further replies.