Thinking of you all at this holiday!

Lady Biker Florist

Jan 12, 2003
Hazel Park
www.daisypetal.com
State / Prov
Michigan
Just stopping in to say hello! I am not a paying member so having a little trouble figuring out where to post. Anyway, thinking of you all at this Valentine's Day time. Neal is recovering well from his motorcycle accident in July and I am doing fine as well. Mom is 89 now and also doing terrific! However, she fell out the front door the other day throwing ice melt out having caught her shoe on the threshold. She's a little sore and dislocated her finger and a hairline fracture on her wrist. Nothing broken, thank the Lord!

I certainly miss the interaction I used to have with you all, but I still don't miss the flower biz. I think I had my fill, that's all. Our holidays are ours now, finally! I will be in Florida on Valentine's Day this year, that's new for me. Neal is not going. My sister is flying me down to give my testimony at a ladies event she is in charge of every month.

I got something in the mail from FTD last week. I can't believe they are still forwarding some Daisy Petal mail after almost two years of closing.

I don't even know if anyone will see this post as everything is so different than it used to be. I just wanted to say ho to everyone and chat for a minute.

Would love to hear what's new with you folks. Take care and I sure wish you a successful Valentine's Day!

Patty

I see everything :)

Patty, good to hear from you... glad Neal is healing, and that things are going well.

Blessings....