Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
In my town I have proved that Recession during Valentine day is not problem.

Remember a few weeks back where I was thinking Should I order more roses because of the competition lack of experience in buying, well when I placed my original order I had increase my roses and just today I got another 150 coming in tomorrow morning. By AM I should be out of many roses and I think I may be out of reds until next week. I have to keep at least 50 for a funeral on monday or posible sales on tues to thursday until my next rose order.
In fact my sales where up from last years figure up till yesterday.

The thing I can`t understand is WHY ARE WE SO OBSESSED on What Pro flowers, or FTd or Teleflora or 1-800 do at Holiday times.
We won`t changed them. They will do what they want.
It is You that have the power to stop getting and filling those orders enabling them to do more harm to the flower industry.

I have not discounted any of my product at all this week, No free delivery, no free chocolate,nothing. It is proven that when people want it, they will pay the price.

Ys, guys are the last one, no matter how hard we avertise in any publication they will show up late and ask for a miracle of pulling a red roses from your arse.

Plus I did 2 small wedding, one with lots of corsages etc the other with a small bouquet and bouts.

So next holiday, don`t panic, concentrate on you and forget the other ones!

Luc

In my town I have proved that Recession during Valentine day is not problem.

The thing I can`t understand is WHY ARE WE SO OBSESSED on What Pro flowers, or FTd or Teleflora or 1-800 do at Holiday times.
We won`t changed them. They will do what they want.
It is You that have the power to stop getting and filling those orders enabling them to do more harm to the flower industry.

I have not discounted any of my product at all this week, No free delivery, no free chocolate,nothing. It is proven that when people want it, they will pay the price.

Ys, guys are the last one, no matter how hard we avertise in any publication they will show up late and ask for a miracle of pulling a red roses from your arse.

So next holiday, don`t panic, concentrate on you and forget the other ones!

Luc

Too bad I can't nominate this!!! I agree completely! If we focus on us, we will win. Promote the good of us, we will win. Leave what the do to them to screw up, and we will win.

Thanks!

Reactions: Luc
you don't have to "nominate" this.....for anything!!
Luc has said this time and time again.....
You DON't "follow" the leader...
You BE the LEADER!!
Luc....we are having one of the BEST V-days of all time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.