GRASS VALLEY CA 95949
www.countryflorist.net
State / Prov
California
Email sent today to the West Coast Vice President of FTD.:jester
Good morning Tim,
How is business going for FTD?????????
Not so good so far.
My friend, I know you told me that "FTD does not have control over "Just Flowers" , it's not true, maybe you are not informed correctly , maybe you want to ignore it or maybe you don't care.

I know this from credible sources that it is not true.
I also know that FTD has made a deal with Home Depot recently.

Do tell your BOSSES or don't that it is the best way to take down FTD for good, it's only a matter of time now.
I also know that you DON'T have any control over your BOSSES, but if I were you I would start thinking about finding a new job.

Florists "are or were supposed" to be the bread and butter of FTD, if FTD because of greed and no concern about their bread and butter
continues this course........ guess what will happen??.......FTD will be starving, just like us Florists.
It's a fact for us florists now, soon it will be a fact for FTD.................only FAIR, all of that because of GREED and STUPIDITY

I read this recently:

"THE LOWEST STAGE OF A SOCIETY CAN REACH IS WHEN IT'S LEADERS ARE CHOSEN BY THEIR WEALTH INSTEAD OF THEIR ABILITY".

What do you think of that????
Maybe you don't care but that is why this country is in trouble.

Don't get me wrong now , this Email is a friendly one from me to you.

Henry

PS: If somebody just had the balls to show or forward this Email to the Bosses of FTD maybe FTD and the FLORISTS in America would be saved..............Got to have balls, big ones........like us florists have......men, women and their families.

Fairness and Respect will bring us Love and Trust
Henry & Sherry FISER
www.countryflorist.net

Henry, I'm sorry to tell you, this and **any** communication to FTD will fall on deaf ears. They simply do not care what you, I or anyone else thinks of their methods and future dealings.

Personally, even though I am no longer a member, I still have good friends that work there, and FTD knows their membership will settle somewhere around 5-6,000 shops within the next 2-3 years... they're ok with that. They'll push out what orders they can, and they'll drop ship the rest. Their current offering in Home Depot is an indication of the direction they are going to take. Not that it will net them many sales at their quality/price point, but try they will. They'll succeed on some, and lose on others. They know that too.

Best to do as Doug says and work your market for your own good and your and your customers best interest and go forward. As you know, I tried for many years to get FTD to see the light, it was a losing battle in the long run. Today I'm working my store for my and my communities benefit and simply sharing information with other florists so they can make informed decisions and move forward too.

Christmas blessings Henry... be well~

I gave up caring what the wire services do when I quit them. I work as hard as I can to keep my web site working for me, I do as much marketing as I can, and I work hard at controlling my expenses. That's the best I can do and will hopefully be enough to keep me in the game until I want to retire. Ranting to and about TFTD is wasted energy and I am so done with that!

Reactions: BobbiR
Sounds to me like you need to drop ftd and channel all that energy into the profitable part of your business.

Reactions: BOSS
Sounds to me like you need to drop ftd and channel all that energy into the profitable part of your business.
Sounds to me like : I will try what I can, I will fight and I will call " A spade a spade" rather than sitting on my big fat ass and rant and complain about the wire services.

Some might say " It's a fart in the wind ".....so be it.

Have you noticed how good you feel after a good fart?
That's where I channel my energy and it feels better.........sure does.:jester