To Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

genie

Jan 19, 2005
Doniphan,
State / Prov
Missouri
Ryan, don 't know your last name, but you are a staff member of this board. I called you the other day about a problem & you solved it for me, Thank You--I should have been able to figure it out myself, but I am not very computer literate--when I was growing up we didn't even have calculators--we had slide rules, bet you don't even know what one of those is. I learned to type on an old manual--still have the one I had in college & use it once a year to do W-2's:

I think you must be referring to Ryan Freeman. The nicest guy you will ever meet, and indeed so willing to help his fellow man....and woman!

Yupper, what Missy said. :)

V

You deserve the praise, Ryan.

I think this is a great opportunity to hit that Donate button uptop of our screens! It helps keep FC alive and growing. Thanks Ryan we like you!
Thats Donate people, not Donut.
Chez,

Thanks for the donation prompt :)

Another great way to help support FlowerChat is to spread the word to other florists you know about our Florist 2.0 websites. If that segment of our business can be profitable, we will have more funds to invest in FlowerChat development and other initiatives that are targeted at helping real florists.

When a florist buys a Florist 2.0 website they are improving their ability to compete for online customers AND supporting the FlowerChat initiative. We'd like to see FlowerChat grow into an even greater resource for learning and education, especially in the areas of online marketing and business operation. That requires money - and while donations are always appreciated I love seeing florists invest in something like a new website and benefit directly from that investment and indirectly as well through the furthering of FlowerChat.

Ryan

Well, i invested in one of Ryans websites and am so pleased so far. Cant wait for it to go live and i will be telling you all when it does. Also, i would certainly recommend the uk members to have a word with Ryan and Jim about them and get some quotes. You will be really pleasantly surprised.

Jim also has some extreme patience with the amount of stupid questions i am firing at him.

It is so easy to do it via email, i have not had one problem!!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.