Truth and Accuracy in the Advertising of Floral Products

Would you sign the petition/letter to WS executives?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 94.4%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only through Teleflora.com.

Begin to place an order and you will see the option of choosing a local Teleflora florist to fill your order.

And then there is this page I found.
http://www.findaflorist.com/vermont-vt/poultney/everyday-flowers.aspx

I know of the florist that this page was set up for. But I don't understand why they are using our address for this listing.

Reactions: 1 person
I am a little confused to what does Vermont have to do with this? when I typed in that address to yahoo it brought up 3 matches two were florist in Vermont the third was ties to Eric and a flower chat posting and it even went as far as saying that your last activity was 23 mins ago . I am not a tech guy so I am clueless and why would teleflora use vermont on the end of the web address?

I think it's a great letter, but also consider this: BloomNet is in their annual sales meeting and made the claim about industry statistics. 40% of florists are not with WS anymore, so their drive is to build new business with "cheap" offers to the unsuspecting shops out there. As long as they "drink the kool-aid" and believe they can sell their services to anybody, complaints will go unheard. They don't care because they truly believe they are superior to everyone and know better then most of us.

This is only through Teleflora.com.

Begin to place an order and you will see the option of choosing a local Teleflora florist to fill your order.

And then there is this page I found.
http://www.findaflorist.com/vermont-vt/poultney/everyday-flowers.aspx

I know of the florist that this page was set up for. But I don't understand why they are using our address for this listing.

Yup that would cheese me off too.

Squeeky wheel time, Eric.

Thise big boyz are the prime offenders in all this, their numbers would stagger us.

Status
Not open for further replies.