Twenty Questions - Flowerstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWK

Jun 3, 2007
San Antonio
State / Prov
Texas
On another forum, we have a continuing twenty questions thread......All the questions are Star Trek related. I thought it would be fun to start a flower and florist oriented twenty questions thread.

The Rules are simple
One player is chosen to be the answerer.

That person chooses a subject but does not reveal this to the others.

All other players are questioners. They each take turns asking a question which can be answered with a simple "Yes" or "No" however, answers may include a clue as to what the answer is

The answerer answers each question asked in turn.
Sample questions could be: "Is it in this room?" or "Is it bigger than a breadbox?"
Lying is not allowed, as it would ruin the game. If a questioner guesses the correct answer, that questioner wins and becomes the answerer for the next round.
If 20 questions are asked without a correct guess, then the answerer has stumped the questioners and gets to be the answerer for another round.

In this case...the subject would have to flower or florist related. Also, since our industry is so widespread. You would have to also state a category that the answer would be in.

Categories could be "Fresh Flowers", "Design Principles and Elements", Wire service related.

I would like for this topic to be stickied if the Moderators would go for this......I think this is going to be fun. On the Star Trek forum, there are over 100 pages with different subjects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I will go first.

The category is Wire Service.

No - It has nothing to do with any kind of monthly/billing/or financial statement

?

It sounds like to me, "The Rebel is the first (ws's)" And Luv & I;is the (og.)The shoppers out there can not seem to understand the differance between to two. And looking from the inside they are hurting the florist.
Took a stab am I close?

That was fun!:tread:

No, It is not a design style

--------------------------------

No, Has nothing to do with whatever effects/ services the Wire services have or provide to the retail florist.

17 questions to go,

Does it have to do with deceptive practices, such as cloaking?

Rick - sounds like fun! Does it have anything to do with Containers?

Connie: No, It has nothing to do with any real or perceived deceptive, legal, or illegal pratice or action.
------------------------------
VJD: No, does not have to do with containers except to say that it does market containers.

14 questions to go.

No, Considerably Older than 1-800-flowers.

13 questions to go

Is it FTD?

No, Elizabeth company is NOT a wire service.

Remember, The category is Wire Service.

13 Questions to go .

-----------------------------------------

I'll review answers so far.

It has nothing to do with any kind of monthly/billing/or financial statement

No, It is not a design style

No, Has nothing to do with whatever effects/ services the Wire services have or provide to the retail florist

No, It has nothing to do with any real or perceived deceptive, legal, or illegal pratice or action

No, does not have to do with containers except to say that it does market containers.

No, Considerably Older than 1-800-flowers.

No, It is not Elizabeth Company.

It is FTD, but not Florist's Transworld Delivery.

12 questions to go.

Why is it called a Wire serive

Why is it called a wire service. Because they used to come over a wire the telegraph wire as in Florist's Telegraph Delivery.

Is it Florist's Telegraph Delivery?

I am usually so far off, that sometimes I get close. ::BS

D

Why is it called a wire service. Because they used to come over a wire the telegraph wire as in Florist's Telegraph Delivery.

Is it Florist's Telegraph Delivery?

I am usually so far off, that sometimes I get close.

D

BINGO !!!!!!!!! He Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Doug, Your Turn

doug, pick a floral catagory like design style or fresh flowers or flower holidays then let us know. We then ask questions and you let us know if we are right...

Oh yeah you have to have something in mind for the answer too.

It'll take a little while for it to catch on really good....but when it does.......we'll all have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.