Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Flower Guy

It's a GREAT DAY to live, and love!
Nov 10, 2002
Dundas, Ontario, Canada
www.hamiltonflorists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
all these years, even during development of TerraSys, and now Dove, I've had VERY little problem with this order sending and receiving platform, until NOW, that I've terminated my TF membership, suddenly, I'm having these quirky little problems, trying to get my orders out.
You think I'm suspicious...****ed right I am, you think I'm delirious, probably.,..from all these hours spent, BUT, I KNOW when MY orders are strangley not going where they're supposed to,and that famous little pop up screen, when sending to a town not currently being serviced by a local TF shop, as "Would you like to send this order to TF HQ??" turning into "Order Alert!! Dove could NOT reach a florist serving this area...please process this order manually."
Sorry Ryan, I don't buy this as a system autoresponder!! at NO other time has the system informed me that it won't go to the "autocall centre"!!
Again, this is a warnng to Teleflora users, and THIS time, it's because I KNOW that TF isn't necessarily looking after your best interests ( of course, neither is FTD ), BUT, changes are on the way...let's see if the WS's can outlast the hard working, DEDICATED to life and death INDEPENDANT FLORISTS!!
Mike:(

Mikey,
Since you are no longer TF how is it that you are sending orders over the Dove?
Just curious.

Jim

Originally posted by Mikey the Flower Guy

You think I'm suspicious...****ed right I am, you think I'm delirious, probably.,..from all these hours spent, BUT, I KNOW when MY orders are strangley not going where they're supposed to,and that famous little pop up screen, when sending to a town not currently being serviced by a local TF shop, as "Would you like to send this order to TF HQ??" turning into "Order Alert!! Dove could NOT reach a florist serving this area...please process this order manually."
Sorry Ryan, I don't buy this as a system autoresponder!! at NO other time has the system informed me that it won't go to the "autocall centre"!!

Mikey, my dear friend ....

GET OFF THE ICE WINE! It's making you paranoid :)

We've had the same problem - 4 or 5 today alone.

I sent Sue an email about it, she has Shane looking into it, and in typical Teleflora style I know the problem is being addressed, within 5 minutes of sending my initial email.

This isn't about you, Mikey ... it's just how the system was operating today. It may have beent that way for a few days, but it just so happened that we had much need of the autoforward today. Usually, with TF's coverage, it's not even needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.