Visit from TF Rep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Oct 31, 2002
London
State / Prov
Ontario
proved to be very interesting. She told me that FTD had another 1800 cancellations waiting to be processed...is this propoganda or fact I wonder.

V

I can't say for certain. I do know I just spoke to another Top 1000 shop that is leaving.

That said, both services are boasting numbers around 20,000. With that volume, there are going to be shops dropping, signing up, switching and getting booted every month. Probably a few thousand changing all the time.

TF ...

I think thats the case, Ryan,,,, there are shops I know of that have been in for one month, out the next and back again...

Both with FTD and TF... I put very little stock into what the Reps tell me, as they are always trying to push whichever side of the fence they are on on any given day....

As to FTD having 1800 cancellations to process, I doubt thats true, but I will check...maybe TF has 1801 :D

Boss - there may be some truth to the cancellations. The new FTD CD doesn't even go into effect until tomorrow and already I have hit 5 listed stores as not being FTD members anymore. I called out 2 other orders and found they are not FTD as well.

By the way...does Caroline Barni still work for FTD? If so she has done a pretty good job of ignoring every email I have sent her over the past 3 months.

Hey G

Perhaps...I wonder if TF has the same issue....

FTDs should be solved, as far as shops not being members anymore, once we get the dial-in and download the membership going, wherby we can do weekly updates...

As to caroline, was there last I called her, a couple weeks ago...

I have some biz to do with them today...if I remember I'll ask for her...maybe I can get a dinner date :D out of her, for when I'm in Chi-town next week....

Hey Boss

No need to ask Caroline on my behalf. If I really wanted to talk to her I guess I could call her. I had emailed her some questions after the FTD convention that I don't think she wanted to answer so she did just that...ignored everyone of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.