Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Flower Guy

It's a GREAT DAY to live, and love!
Nov 10, 2002
Dundas, Ontario, Canada
www.hamiltonflorists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
should you "choose" to leave TELEFLORA of your OWN FREE WILL, THIS is how you are rewarded for being straight up and honest with them.....

OTHER MEMBER SERVICES
11/27/02 Invoice # 25557 286.76
1 EA Directory Charges/Cancel. Accts. 268.00
Tax 18.76
========
Total Other Member Services 286.76

Better to run up a bill with them, and let them "suspend" you!!
can you imagine ANY company having the gall to "CHARGE YOU" for leaving THEIR services and ADD the taxes on top!!
Honesty DOES NOT PAY HERE....
Mike
:mad:

Mikey ...

As we have discussed over and over ...

Those are DIRECTORY charges. You are not being billed for leaving TF, but the rules in EVERY directory for your category of ad (Card ad?) state there are charges for changing an ad. You took out the ad in the first place ... thems the breaks.

Sorry to be blunt.

in my opinion... nope, I'll won't start that old battle again... hmmm, can I keep my mouth shut? hmmmmm.... it's kinda like this, at least your decision to put and ad in the directory was your decision as was your decision to leave TF. Unlike those of us that don't want or use the FTD selection guide and the international directory that we got billed for whether we want it or not.......

Jim

Originally posted by Mikey the Flower Guy
should you "choose" to leave TELEFLORA of your OWN FREE WILL, THIS is how you are rewarded for being straight up and honest with them.....

OTHER MEMBER SERVICES
11/27/02 Invoice # 25557 286.76
1 EA Directory Charges/Cancel. Accts. 268.00
Tax 18.76
========
Total Other Member Services 286.76

Better to run up a bill with them, and let them "suspend" you!!
can you imagine ANY company having the gall to "CHARGE YOU" for leaving THEIR services and ADD the taxes on top!!
Honesty DOES NOT PAY HERE....
Mike
:mad:

Just shameful is all I'll say about it.

Ryan is this in real small print on the Teleflora contract , cause I don't see it on mine , Mikey are you supposed to send them a check for this? Cause if it was me (can'T say Hell anymore) Miami would freeze over first.

Page ten of the current book:

"Set-up fee $20, any changes $15"

If I read Mikey's earlier post correctly, he was upset for being charged his $15 for changing all his ads. All I was saying is that it's in there, black and white. I'm not saying I like it - I don't think we should be charged for Ads in the book - but, if it's there and you agree to take the ad, you have to pay.

It's like a customer @@@@@ing about delivery charges, after delivery, when you explained the charges when the order was placed.

Also another thing to watch for is if you were a AFS member and you had your Fax number listed under your regular listing in the AFS directory, it was coded as FX:1-555-123-4567 but the FX # wasn't carried over to the following New Teleflora Directory but you were still charged a fee, which I think was 20.00 and the code was left on as FX in some cases. I think now they removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.