Warning!!!!

Nov 22, 2009
West Saint Paul
any-timeflowers.com
State / Prov
Minnesota
Faked_SAF_email.pngI just received an email from MNSFA president and thought I would share it here to warn everyone possible about this new scam. It is an email that will appear to be from SAF but is NOT.Here is the email warning I got, and also a copy of the scam email.
2.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>
SCAM ALERTFake message not from SAF

<tbody>
</tbody>
Month Day, Year

<tbody>
</tbody>
Dear Linda, The following message is NOT from SAF- Do Not Open it.

<tbody>
</tbody>
---------- message ----------From: Message Center <[email protected]>Subject: Katie, a thank you from Society Of American FloristsTo: xxxxxxxxx</[email protected]>Dear Katie,On behalf of Society Of American Florists you have been issued a $1,000 Visa Gift Card free of charge.Card type: Visa Gift CardIssued to: KATIE HENDRICKIssuing branch: Alexandria, VirginiaValid until: 08/2015Please use the following website to claim your card and have it shipped to the address of your choosing:Go to: www rewards2012 comNote that claims must be made within 48 hours from this email being sent, or the above link will become invalid.Sincerely, RachelCustomer ServiceEmployee Benefits Center, LLC

<tbody>
</tbody>
Kym EricksonPresidentMN State Florist Association

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

I've gotten this email several time in my spam folder and just deleted it. If I get another one I'll let you know. I really didn't pay much attention to it since I'm not a member of SAF.