We said NO! I think this is a First?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Oyster Cult

I Suck Cuz I'm Banned
Jan 25, 2003
'NOTHING TO HIDE'

Prince Saud said he had given Bush a letter from Crown Prince Abdullah, Saudi Arabia's de facto leader, asking that the section be declassified so the country could respond directly and "remove any doubts."

"We have nothing to hide. And we do not seek, nor do we need to be shielded," Prince Saud said.

Asked about Bush's rejection, he said, "We are disappointed that it's not going to be published, but we understand the reasons."

So what is the PROBLEM? Saud? You have finally met a MAN who said NO? Keep your **** oil and SAND and pretent to not know NOTHING about 911. I'm at least PROUD of what W did....not GIVE IN but congress will want to GIVE IN.

Sick world we live in today.....and Flowers are not part of it..(only Funerals).

Psst.... let's tell Saud EVERYTHING were going to DO! that sure will keep those TERRORISTS away from our BOARDERS.

Priceless 5, keeping Saud in the DARK.
I just don't know how I will sleep tonight....knowing Saud will not get HIS Way.....
:tongue
Regardless of "Our Commander in Chief" I stick by what was said TODAY.

Just thinking earlier again about what kind of sick society minds do we have that we make a PLAYING CARD DECK out of people we want to kill???

YEAH, we got the Jack of Spades!!! Ooh, ooh, the 10 of Diamonds!

Killing is just some fun, ain't it? Maybe we can do a Monopoly game when we invade the next country?

PS this is not in response to Blue's post, the Saudis are where we maybe (?) SHOULD have attacked since we CAN prove al queda links there...Iraq? Naaahhh, no reason there. Made as much sense as bombing Japan cuz Korea has nukes, which I am all for.

You know I am starting to hate this topic to war and killing people. i know there is freedom of speech and everyone has views on the subject, some of it in mu opinion is getting out of hand. I don't know if other boardies feel the same way as I do, maybe this should be a topic that should not be mention on here anymore. I know I don't have to read the post, but sometime the title doesnt tell you what the topic is being discussed about.
Luc

Luc, while I understand how you feel, freedom of speech is a great gift...one I value more than most anything.

Personally I learn so much about the people here, because of their varied opinions...I like that. :) Not much better than a good well informed discussion on what's happening around us. We are part of it just by our existence. Much like watching T.V...if I don't like the programme, I turn it off.

V

Luc,

Guess I'll answer that since I am obviously THE prime "offender" when it comes to speaking my disgust of war and killing. They just DON'T accomplish what they are intended to do. Pouring OIL on the fires of terrorism is all we're doing.

We down here don't have the "luxury" of being in a neutral (peaceloving?) country. We have been made ever escalating targets for terrorism, by the recent actions of our government. It's stuff that I know is affecting our floral businesses as well since our ecomony in in the crapper, and affecting the whole world, I bet Canada as well.

Being one of the only ones to speak out against it around here (remember over half of the US didn't want this bozo warmonger for president) I'm afraid I just can't keep quiet about it.

So you know my feelings about it, guess you can just not read my posts (change the channel?) but I betcha can't do it!

bloomz

ps nice meeting and having dinner with you!

Gee now I put another face to a name, I didnt know when I met you that you where bloomz.
Sher wasnt to specific when she introduced us. It was a pleasure. IF the music wasnt so loud we could have had a decent conversatioon.
It was a pleasure meeting you and looking forward to another time down the road.
Luc

Boo! Rock on bloomz!
Personally I feel the opposite, but that's just me. No reason, I just do.

Status
Not open for further replies.