Tustin
www.everydayflowers.net
State / Prov
CA
Year to date totals

#19locateflowershop.com 92 referals

#26 Superpages.com 38 referals

#32 flowershopnetwork 16 referals

I wanted to share some of my numbers with everyone to help you decide what would be best for your websites. I do not understand what is going on with flowershop network but the referals are way down comarpe to prior years. Perhaps flower shop network can look into this for me.......

Natural listings are still higher than anyting so get your SEO Hats on because thats what it is all about. You can play around with pay per click but its going to be a long and expensive learning process. I get calls weekly from companies claiming they will get my website listed in the top search engines and unless someone else out there has some other information stay away from this. Its funny because first of all they have no idea that I am already in the top listings and when I tell them that I do play around with PPC they say oh well you will need to cancel your account. Yea right... Take a look at your own search results and see if there are any free directories that come up but remember that just because they are there one month may not mean they will be there the next one.

Awfully convincing?!?!

Eric,

Careful with the advice there my friend. You speak with a great deal of confidence but there are some obvious flaws with your post. Traffic is much more important than the SEO of any site, and the two are NOT synonymous. Its reflected in your dialogue regarding FSN. Although they are VERY visible in localized search terms, you noticed yourself that their response has been down. Just as with your own shop, you can't just rely on the phone book to guide people to your business. Putting all your eggs in one basket is also not smart online.....for any website.

Be sure to check over the TRAFFIC of any site you are looking over. Try alexa.com if you are unsure.

Think of SEO as only one step to marketing your site...not the only one. Besides, you did make a great point when saying SEO could be there one day...and gone the next. What will you do for traffic then? What would any site do? ahhhh...yes, back to the marketing as you knew all along.

Flower Power

Tenley it is soooooooooo nice to hear from you again! :) *BIG HUG* I miss our chats, when is your chat room open? I always miss you.

Congratz on your Alexa ratings :) Impressive!

Hi Brandon

Hi yourself.....

We have been working on the chat area a bit for management purposes. Sorry for that. We are working to get it back up and running soon.

And Thanks for the Alexa nod also......it's been a nice tool to help out

Hope things are going well for everyone.

Flower Power

Status
Not open for further replies.