Wes Berry Intro

On more than one occasion, some of my words and words of others on here have been told to me from people outside this chat room (Og, WS, Etc.) Everyone is listening..............................

I too have heard my words come back at me many times...and sometimes so out of context...but I always stand behind the words I have spoken...and do go back and look to make sure what I have said was still OK with me...or if I may need to pass off an apology...

Reactions: shannonlovesflowers
I too think we may have been able to learn something if this had been a real account...I doubt he would have told us anything of worth but we would never ever know running them off...I don't like what they do, and I whole heartedly understand the firing squad. My CFD accredidation cost me a whole lot of money, time and effort and for any other florist to ride those coattails is an abomination. However, our stick in the mud stance on these people have nothing I could learn from is hogwash..They market unbelievably, much of it is things we would never do, but just learning how the marketing works or getting a glimpse into other people's way of business can never hurt for expanding your knowledge..

When Goldfish was here and posting..I learned so much about marketing different ways because of things he said through a pizza businesses eyes and just applied it toward some parts of my business, not all of it works..but I learned that some of it could work...Fact of the matter is I learned and running successful money making businesses off as much as we may not like them, isn't in any of our best interest, especially if they become an active giving part of our community...and that is what I pay my 100.00 a year for...activity from all sources, sharing of info good and bad...

Reactions: FANCIES
I'm standing by my request to know why they advertise as a "master florist" in my town. I shall always abide by that question. Blatant Fraud.... As Lori states, I paid for my certification and worked hard to earn the title Master Florist. NO ONE at Weasley Berry has that designation in my area.
If you can't stand the heat...........
and it's too bad that it wasn't a REAL personage behind the intro...

Lori, thanks for that post. I know I started a firestorm, but I still believe that these guys are a huge part of our industry and the more we know about them the better we are.

Let me make it clear that I hate WB advertising like he is in Anaheim. But, I still believe that the more we know the better off we will be.

...........Let me make it clear that I hate WB advertising like he is in Anaheim. But, I still believe that the more we know the better off we will be.

Famous saying, "keep your friends close and your foes even closer".................