Wes Berry Intro

I think I'll just sit back and watch...

V

Reactions: Rhonda and terri
This could be a three bag thread (popcorn).;)

V

If the vetting process were still in effect........this is one I might have to give a no vote to.

Yes, I'd love you to explain your presence in MY town see here
and I'm just one tiny town... I don't mind debating this! Especially the "Master Florist" you advertise!

Rhonda, didn't you know your a "sister" shop?

Text from their web site --- "As one of the leading florists in the North America, Wesley Berry Flowers services over one-million customers.@@@We deliver from our own brick and mortar flower shops with our own delivery fleet and through FedEx and UPS from coast to coast.@ Deliveries@are also@made@via@a computerized sending network of more than 75,000 affiliated, sister shops.@This network of shops@includes@the@florists of FTD, Teleflora and@other business@networks.@ We provide delivery throughout most of the@United States, Canada and to over eighty countries around the world."

I am sure all we will here from them is silence or perhaps, just bee wings buzzing.

Dang, I missed all the fun.... come on Weasley, come back and play....

No courage necessary in sneaky world.

Glad I didn't buy popcorn!

V

Yes. Please quit sending orders to me. I've told you lots of times, but you still do. If you advertise as a Pittsburgh florist, you can deliver your own flowers here!

I wonder if they just came in to test the waters so to speak. Whatever the reason, they/he got the message quickly.

V

On more than one occasion, some of my words and words of others on here have been told to me from people outside this chat room (Og, WS, Etc.) Everyone is listening..............................

Reactions: lori042499
Ladies & gents,

I heard from Wesley directly, yesterday. He claims the account was not authorized. He became aware of the account because it was created using his corporate email address.

I've checked further and the IP address used to register the account doesn't match the IP used in any of our correspondence.

It looks like someone was trying to stir the pot a little bit, but didn't get far.

Those were some pretty disappointing responses to the new member intro (even though it wasn't real). Instead of using the opportunity to learn about one of the big OGs, it was more like third graders piling on.

I'm not a Wesley Berry Fan, but I can tell you that he doesn't skim (at least that I can tell), and although I don't like his "gathering techniques" they are not the really offensive ones that are out there.

Wesley is also a very large "real florist" who has some seriously good ideas on customer service.

If Flower Chat turns into nothing but a sounding board for "I hate OGs and wire services", it won't have much of a future. It's the same thing that happened to florist board.

Ted, I agree with your sentiment.

I think in this case, this particular company has been so villified as being the text-book example of the online OG spammer that a lot of frustration just boiled over in this thread. If the real Wesley ventures back here, I hope he sticks around long enough to weather the storm and create a good discussion.