What do you love about FlowerChat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i only just seen that lol anyway, still love it, good for you whoever bumped it!!

FlowerChat is a wonderful place to be! I spend breakfast and most lunches here. It revs me up for the start for the day of business, and perks up the midday. I love the wealth of information that is shared here. I love even the bickering. I love the green dots too. I love the challenges that are presented here. Lately, I've come to enjoy the Political Forum. Most of all, I love the incredible people who populate this place. In good times and bad times, there are plenty of folks here to be counted on, really and truly depended on to give advice, sympathy, understanding, and whatever else they can do.

Thank you Ryan and everyone else who keeps FC going!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I love the fact that there is a big group of people who "get it". Who know this biz and what we go through and all the ins and outs. I also love how I can post a pic of a flower wondering what it is, or ask a question about design or business and have 20 people answer right away, and a lot of good answers! Also we have a lot of laffs.

:squish::blowkiss:

Where to begin......

There is so much to love....

When I first got here a couple of years ago i loved the wealth of info to be had....as i got my feet wet, I also loved the quality of the experience and the abundance of successful people here giving freely of their trials and tribulations and successes.....

Now that I have been here and been through many many issues, holidays, and what not, I love the friends that I have made....On so many message boards it is so hard to warm up to the virtual personalities you talk to...here there are real people and personalities behind the avatars that truely care when you're hurting, excited, sad or scared...They are friends in the true sense of the word even though they may be on the other side of the continent or right down the street, even if you have never met in Real life....the people here care about each other and know about each other and congratulate each other and send hugs, kisses and cards in any way they can to show that they care.

It's all about the connection to others ...

I love the fact that there is a big group of people who "get it". Who know this biz and what we go through and all the ins and outs.
And I have access to them whenever I need! I have good friends in this biz, but it's hard to get together & talk ... here, everyone pops in & posts their ideas whenever they have a minute or two.

What do I love about Flower Chat, let me count the ways.

What I love about Flower Chat. I have learned that I have a major case of O.C.D. (Obsessive Compulsvie Disorder). I cannot help but log on numerous time during the day.

If anyone here logs on more than I do on a daily basis
Get Help!

Doug

I Love the fact that in this mad insane industry you often feel isolated and alone in what you are experiencing and the stresses you feel, then you come on here and find your not alone.........................:wide:
Thank you fellow chatters.x:blowkiss:

Reactions: 1 person
The support that everyone gives you. Sometimes you may feel you are out there alone but just check into your favorite chat - you feel better right away. I also love all the ideas and creativity there is. Everyone is wonderful and it's like a family.

FC connects us all -- across the US, across the world.

I now have connections in the UK, Canada, australia, just to name a few.

We have all become more Tech sauvy due to the hlep & the guidance of many.

We have all rallied around to "make something happen".....and on more than 1 ocassion, we have!!

We are a fiercely independent bunch...but a very giving group who is always willing to help each other out.

For this and many other reasons, I love FC and all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Cheryl

Like family, we are varied. Like family we are loved inspite of ourselves. I love my family.

V

Addiction.jpg
Thanks Ryan and everyone here great community,Happy holidays to all.

Yes... I admit, I am addicted! I find when I do have free time I jump on real quick like and then I'm off again. I like checking in when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.