Not open for further replies.

Frank

Nov 1, 2002
Rosemead
www.goldenroseflorist.com
State / Prov
California
Fellow Boardies,
This is an opportunity to give FlowerChat some well deserved praise and to let our host know what we love best about this site.
What do I love about FlowerChat? I love the fact that our posts do not get "archived." I also love that fact that this site is an opportunity for we retail florists to share ideas to better our businesses. In these trying times, we need all the help and advice we can get!

Thanks Ryan!!!

Frank:)

I concur...and...

It is truely a place to share, learn and teach.

I enjoy the comraderie, the sharing and being able to decifer what is going on in other parts of the world, with regard to our industry.

For me, and I know others too, its a great place to find out what someone would want in a particular platform like Advantage (shameless plug) to make their daily operations easier.

In these troubling times, networking is crucial !!

Thanks Ryan, really !

Now, if you'd just tell me how much they paid to get the invisible mode taken away, I'll make another Pay-Pal contribution....

(kidding folks, kidding)

What I enjoy the most is the atmosphere and the ability to talk about *all* aspects of the biz.

The people are kinda nice too. :)

Audra

:sblush:

You guys are bang on - it's totally the people here that make the environment and make the board worthwhile. Every day I can't wait to see what's going on, who's posting what ...

Never dull, is it?

I like the modularity of it.
Read what you are interested in, skip what you don't care about.
Very easy to read. Very fast too.

I appreciate the people, their knowledge and unflagging willingness to share and support...I also love the laughter and sensitivity provided. *hugs* all around.

V

FlowerChat sets the "standard"...

for florist discussion sites, and even "arm wrestling" is done at arms length, in reasonably good taste, and without the bizarre name calling we've witnessed on "other" boards.
Even after a good fight, we are friends for life.....
It's important to say what's on your mind....
Mike

Not being scare to say what is on our mind with out being censored.
I think everyone here respect each other decision and I am glad to receive so much information at my fingertip.

I truly believe it is one of the best bulletin board I ever used.

Thanks Janis, We know you are the brain behind this idea.
Thanks Ryan , for implementing that idea.

Just great to have a chance to let loose on what bothers you on stirs you in this wacky business without being dumped on by the pom pom wavers . The freedom to express your opinion virtually uncensored and the resounding response to business and personal queries, that let you know that at least here someone does give a d@@m. Thanks again Ryan and your better half Janis.

A sense of belonging...

to a group that understands your day in and day out life you live working in a flower shop. It's just nice to feel the support here.

I've learned so much about many different things and that's valuable to me.

Sometimes it's just fun and sometimes it's "fun" to watch others' arguements. They do it well here and then they let it go.

I love the editing aspect so I can fix my spelling mistakes if I have the time.

I like the fact that everyone has a profile, I just wish more people said more in them.

I like the PM aspect a lot.

And on and on and on......

I love the fact that there are people here who are committed to keeping up with what our customers want, and how they want to shop, who start thought provoking threads to get us thinking out of the box and question exactly why we choose to do the things we do.

When I discovered FlowerChat I thought I had some crazy-out-there ideas about the direction I wanted my business to go, turns out there are lots of people with similar ideas!-- It's great-AWESOME to know I'm among others(many very successful) with a similar vision.

Thanks Ryan, and all you wonderful moderators, and faithful posters who make it what it is!

I agree with everything said so far. My wife and I are just 12+ months in biz. I wish that I had found this sooner. Not only could I have saved myself alot of aggravations and mis-spent money, I could have avoided alot of mistakes. Hopefully, with Ryan and Jim's help in developing our e-commerce web site, We can avoid further mistakes. It has been a tough first year, but I have learned an immense amount here. Many thanks to Ryan and everyone that has helped us. Even if you don't know that you did help us.
Mike and Marina

I love Flowerchat because i have made some fab friends around the world who basically understand!!

I swear this board has brought every emotion, laughter till i cry at some of the jokes!! Sadness and tears and that lump in my throat when i read about someones bad news but gladness that they chose to share with us. Not to mention that lovely warm fuzzy feeling of the green dot that i love. (never thought i would have an emotion about a dot but there you go!!)

I also feel comaraderie (SP) that my friends on here are real friends and not just virtual. If i have had a bad day they comfort me, if i tell a joke they laugh and if i just wanna chat, they chat!!

We might be separated but that pond is more like a puddle now!!

orrrrr (tilts head to one side and looks all cute) I love you guys!!

Reactions: 1 person
Flash Chat Baby! I have said before that is my favorite part of this forum. I am made some really good friends because of the time we can visit "Live". They don't call me "the Flash Chat Queen" for nothing!

I love that i have an outlet so I don't drive the staff so crazy with my passion for this.
I've been told more thanonce by the staff to "give it a rest"
Being a floral designer is more than just a job to me. It's my life.
I'm glad I stumbled on a place where people (usually) get me.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.