Who's on line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, sorry ... I wish it was that easy. vB only tracks one login per user. Even if you're on 2 PCs, it will only show you once and the Who's Online will display you on the most recently viewed page.

It's probably a code bug - I'll have to go through it at some point, but seeing as it's an inconvenience rather than a problem it's going to wait a bit :)

Ryan

I still think something with the browser may be directly or indirectly related to the problem. I've tried using multiple computers from different ip addresses and it will always show double using IE, but not with Firefox.

I use Opera and Netscape...same computer for work and home.

I, also show the same double listings in log-in...

Are you using a Mac?

I still think something with the browser may be directly or indirectly related to the problem. I've tried using multiple computers from different ip addresses and it will always show double using IE, but not with Firefox.

Are you using a Mac?

no...Sony.

Just checked
IE7 double
Firefox OK
Opera double
Safari double

Yup - as I said ... code issue.

We're upgrading vB today, so we'll see if the problem continues.

Ryan

I think it's fixed now!

One of the reasons I like this board is it's well maintained and moderated.

Bravo!

I can't sleep at night thinking about this.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.