Who's on line

Status
Not open for further replies.

remus

Mar 1, 2007
England
State / Prov
England
Has anyone else noticed that since 1st April the who's on line list at the bottom of the main page has 2 entries for each person. this is what I am getting at the moment
Most users ever online was 746, 25th June 2007 at 07:45 AM.
remus , aileen_c , beewell , Bigted , bloomz , BOSS , Daman , elmo , Eric S , felicityflowers , flaflower , Frank , Hollywood , jonquil , master J , mb0509 , MoMoFlorist , mona , prestonway , Queen of Weddings , rokay , shannonlovesflowers , steve , sunny , tulip , twiggy , veronika , Villageman , wildflowerschicago remus , aileen_c , beewell , Bigted , bloomz , BOSS , Daman , elmo , Eric S , felicityflowers , flaflower , Frank , Hollywood , jonquil , master J , mb0509 , MoMoFlorist , mona , prestonway , Queen of Weddings , rokay , shannonlovesflowers , steve , sunny , tulip , twiggy , veronika , Villageman , wildflowerschicago -->

I'll bet it's cuz my home computer is also left with flowerchat up on it, and I'm at work.

Yup!

Hmmmm, as am I.
I wonder if the UK version has double vision.

On the basis I also see double entries for who is on then either we all need better glasses over here or it's a glitch. I thought it was just me clicking too many times but Ryan it's truuuuuuu.

Should be fixed - I'm only seeing one list, now. I think it was a plugin misbehaving.

Ryan

Discipline must be what's lacking.

Bad, bad plugin.

I haven't been able to reproduce this, yet.

I don't doubt that you're seeing it - it just seems to be a transient error.

I'll keep working on it!

Ryan

It happens off and on. It's doing it right now, here's a screen cap:

Attachments

• fcdouble.JPG
    fcdouble.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 9
It happens off and on. It's doing it right now, here's a screen cap:

Over this side it does it every day & every time I log on.
Ryan might help it all started when the site was changed for the april fool. I expected it to go back to normal when when the site went back to english but it did not.

I noticed that it only doubles the who's online when using Internet Explorer. It doesn't when browsing with Firefox or Netscape.

Maybe a user logging in around the same time frame from two seperate IPs (ie home and work)?

Just I guess. I know vbulletin uses IPs for much of their tracking...

Maybe a user logging in around the same time frame from two seperate IPs (ie home and work)?

Just I guess. I know vbulletin uses IPs for much of their tracking...

I use the same computer for both work and home. Good though though!

I noticed that it only doubles the who's online when using Internet Explorer. It doesn't when browsing with Firefox or Netscape.
Well there you have it...everyone...dump IE ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.