Wine tasting theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've done quite a few tuscany/wine looking things, funny their idea of what they want and what actually comprises of Tuscany style are usually two different things. I usually end up using the dark red/brown safari sunsets, red hypericum berry, Euc, dahlias, the dark red asiatic lily, red roses and maybe burg carns and amaranthus.

We've had the "red" bells of Ireland, they're dyed, kind of strange looking if you ask me.

trish

Reactions: Flore and Victoria
Sarah - Seeing those vases and other on the homepage reminds me.....Do you carry the champagne glass water tubes? If you aren't familiar with them, they look like a slender champagne flute without the flat foot.....just the long stem and a clear rubber cap like the typical water tube.

What about bugundy gerbs? Or, dare I suggest it, carns? They do come in a nice merlot color-and the price is right!

Reactions: Flore
We are in a wine region and I use grapes in arrangements all the time. Just use wood picks to secure in the bunches and make them droop and work your flowers around it. It always looks awsome!

Sarah - Seeing those vases and other on the homepage reminds me.....Do you carry the champagne glass water tubes? If you aren't familiar with them, they look like a slender champagne flute without the flat foot.....just the long stem and a clear rubber cap like the typical water tube.

Thanks for asking Ricky. We don't have any water tubes. For a long time we only carried two things - silk and baskets. My dad always believed that it was better to specialize and have larger variety in just a couple areas. In the past oh, about 5 years we have been expanding into other areas, and the past year we have really stepped up trying to get more supply items, especially since we have seen so many other wholesalers go out. But we don't have water tubes yet. I am sorry.

I'll post a pic tomorrow when I have access to my images file at the office.
Here's the picture - I went out and looked at it to see exactly what it is. It is frosted glass, with this metallic finish inside, that you can almost see through the glass. It gives the appearance of brushed gold. Its weird, but cool.

Attachments

• 3-330gls-1mh(3).jpg
    3-330gls-1mh(3).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
I'll post a pic tomorrow when I have access to my images file at the office.
Here's the picture - I went out and looked at it to see exactly what it is. It is frosted glass, with this metallic finish inside, that you can almost see through the glass. It gives the appearance of brushed gold. Its weird, but cool.

would you mind sending me a pm with pricing...including what it might cost to ship to CT?? I only need 6. I know...all this for just 6 centerpieces???, but it's for an event planner that sends me a lot of work, so I want it to be extra nice. Could you also include the dimenions?..thanks!

Burgundy Bells????
yep, burgundy bells...

BTW, I hate that stupid rose stem at the bottom.. Every time I look at it- it makes me shake my head and think "tsk tsk, shannon!" But I wanted to show you burgundy bells...

I half hazzardly threw this together with "leversits" for our Grand re-opening to go in the wedding room. The customers loved it.. It's just one of those that bugs me..

Attachments

• Sept past shots- portfolio3 EDIT CMYK.jpg
    Sept past shots- portfolio3 EDIT CMYK.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.