Working late, one CD, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I know....have two girls aged 6 and 11. The six year old is lately into all the KidzBop. Ugghhh!! It's kind of funny, because my 6 year old loves Christmas music more than I do. I got a Christmas CD from a rep one year-his whole family went into one of those studios and sang all their favorite Christmas songs and had it made into a CD-and lately she's been wanting to listen to it in the car. Even that's too much for me! I've created a monster!!!!!

My girls are 8 & 9. There is a NO KIDZBOP rule in Mom's car. I can tolerate a lot, but not KIDZ BOP. Those CD's stay in their bedrooms. We get them all handled down from older cousins (ugghh!).

When they were toddlers, I actually started singing along with bear and the big blue house CD's!! We did have a strict NO BARNEY rule.

My girls are 8 & 9. There is a NO KIDZBOP rule in Mom's car. I can tolerate a lot, but not KIDZ BOP. Those CD's stay in their bedrooms. We get them all handled down from older cousins (ugghh!).

When they were toddlers, I actually started singing along with bear and the big blue house CD's!! We did have a strict NO BARNEY rule.

Amen to the NO BARNEY rule! He is the most annoying character EVER!!!!
I have to say, I am kind of a SpongeBob fan though.

Without a doubt, when I am working late the mini frig is loaded with Diet Coke and the only CD in the stereo is The Best of Three Dog Night!!:musical:

After reading the responses so far.......Wow - from Jazz to Kidzbop to Hard Rock and Heavy Metal.......the range of music is indeed vast that inspires us.

I am loving this thread btw.

We have one already. The best of Dr Hook. Was one of my dad favourites when I was little. I didn't understand the words to the songs then but I do now. It makes me feel free, like I did when I was little. And you can really sing your heart out to it and it's pretty good to dance too to.

This is a much harder question than it seems!

I have to go with Van Morrison, Moondance

For sountracks, Love Acutally is pretty awesome (except for the 3 Christmas songs thrown in there...it isn't too fun to hear in May...for me anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.