Not open for further replies.

meshee3333

Jan 12, 2008
Milford
www.worksofheartflowers.com
State / Prov
NH
Hello Everyone,
Just need a place to connect with others in this industry... To share the joys and frustrations of owning and operating my shop in Milford NH... Ive been on my own for over a year now. I look forward to my second year, growing my business and my experiences. :)

Reactions: 1 person
I like the name of your shop. Do you have a website?

Thank You

Thank you Connie. I did have a web site but just canceled with server. It was not what I expected. I am working on looking into other web site services now. I want to be online for V Day. Trying to get ready and figure out how much flowers to pre buy for that day.

anti-order-gatherer service

Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce our service which seems to be greatly needed in your industry. Order gathering plagues many industries but affects nobody more than florists. Hope we can help. Check out Nationwide411.com for more information. Call or drop me an email anytime if you care to discuss how I can help your business stamp out the weeds for good.

Warm Regards,
Joe Murphy

411 ?

I checked it out! Have more ?'s than A"s. I don't want my cell # posted. If you have unlisted ------ going to post it, don't think so .Whats, per call cost?
HA HA no!!!!!!!!! Pass

Why is he advertising in this venue? He introduced himself in an introductory thread. Seems somewhat spam-like to me.

V

Meshee welcome to FC. Where in NH are you located?

V

411?

What do you think your doing? ARE YOU A SERVICE? WHAT?..........
WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER, IF YOU CAN

Hello

I used to work in the 411 industry and I am very versed in how OG's capture market share in various markets. I'm not the best web master but I'm trying :O)
I didn't mean to come off as spam but was just looking more or less for some positive feedback so that I can better communicate my message in the site, The fact that the largest OG already threatened my life I thought I was onto something. Im sorry if I offended you, just looking to create an alliance and maybe a few friends.

Joe

Joe

Sorry,you Sound Like A Snake !!!!! Hisssssssssssss

Ok

Sorry you feel that. We've received lots of good feedback through other media. Some mixed, some bad (not everyone is going to understand, we know this). Good luck to you anyway with your business! So long.

Thank you for the warm welcome....I am located in Milford NH on Rt 101A, Great location, I have been open for a little over a year now and I have started to aquire a great customer base..but I still I need people to realize that Im here.I guess it takes time.

Thank you for the warm welcome....I am located in Milford NH on Rt 101A, Great location, I have been open for a little over a year now and I have started to aquire a great customer base..but I still I need people to realize that Im here.I guess it takes time.

One day at a time kind of time. :)

New Hampshire is a lovely state. I've enjoyed my visits there alot.

V

Thank you for the warm welcome....I am located in Milford NH on Rt 101A, Great location, I have been open for a little over a year now and I have started to acquire a great customer base..but I still I need people to realize that Im here.I guess it takes time.

none the less, I LUV the name of your shop

I have went back and reread what I've said to 411, looks like I jumped on this with both feet, rather than take a back set an see where it goes.
As a person I'm sorry, but when it comes down to it I still hear a hesssssssssssss ! I don't like to be rude, or mean to anyone .
As for what your selling, you weren't up front about it, still aren't:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.