Yippee, almost time for boronia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringCity

May 19, 2008
Milwaukee
State / Prov
WI
Another thread made me think of this....
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
I LOVE boronia heather and my notes tell me that mid-March is when I can start getting it here. WOO HOO!

I am going to offer a "perfumed bouquet" with boronia, stock, + other scented flowers. I know many people are sensitive to scent, but there are many others like me who lurve good-smelling flowers! Yay.

Mmmm, I love it too. Till it gets all weedy on top, then the smell turns amonia-like. But when it's first coming on, yummmmmm. Just want to eat up the whole bunch!

Reactions: SpringCity
I am going to offer a "perfumed bouquet" with boronia, stock, + other scented flowers. I know many people are sensitive to scent, but there are many others like me who lurve good-smelling flowers! Yay.

These are my favourite as well. :) And I too love boronia. Not a lot of point in being the flower field if you don't like fragrance. ;)

V

Hey Flower Freak (fellow SE Wisconsinite) I too loveBoronia and can't wait. Flowers like Boronia, the stems of Waxflowers and Stephanotis always make me think that if Heaven has a fragrance, that is it.

Reactions: SpringCity
Add me to that Boronia lovers list.

ohhhhhh me too....me tooo!!! I love boronia! The color, the fragrance. Its something different and it just says spring. You don't need alot of it either to make a beautiful bouquet. Can't fricken wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.